The Mistake (2)

As Nayoung and Niki had taken off from Tokyo, they had avoided the press, but when they had arrived in Seoul, the staff announced them that there had been many paparazzi. Nayoung had not been in the eye of Korean media in a while, and she had been anxious. Niki offered her his hat and she took it, smiling thankfully.

"Are you alright?!", he asked her softly while they moved past the control and she nodded, taking his hand.

"Are you?!", she asked back and he nodded too.

"Let's go", their head of the security announced.

The crowd had been too much, way too much, Nayoung hold onto Niki's arm while they kept their heads low.

(Nayoung's outfit)

(Niki's outfit)

They had been actually screaming at them and Nayoung gripped his hand tightly and Niki had made sure to whisper her calming words while glaring at anyone that tried getting too close to them

They had been actually screaming at them and Nayoung gripped his hand tightly and Niki had made sure to whisper her calming words while glaring at anyone that tried getting too close to them. They reached the car, Niki did not think twice before jumping next to her.

"Noona?!", the moment the door of the car had closed, she got dizzy, the color slowly draining from her face and she looked almost sick. "Are you alright?!", he asked worryingly. "NOONA", but she had been unconscious.

Meanwhile, the rest of ENHYPEN have been having a meeting for the award season, after they had wrapped it up, one of their security team came in.

"Jake-ssi", he turned around to face the door. "Someone is here to see you", she walked in.

"Areum-ssi", he hurried to his girlfriend and she laughed, wrapping her hands around him as he twisting her around. "When did you come back from Milan?!"

"Last night, I slept at my parents", she smiled. "Hey, guys", the rest of the ENHYPEN moved ahead to greet her, Sunghoon held her tightly. "How have you been?!"