𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎

Third person

Y/n stood in front of her parent's manor, which was on fire and turning into rubble, she knew her newfound happiness wouldn't last long, it never did.

y/ns parents always told her that there were bad men after them, appeares those men finally caught them, and somehow skipped her.

Y/n thought it was odd that they missed her, but that didn't matter at the moment, her mother and father were gone, she wasn't sure if she was upset, after all, they did make her life a living nightmare, and made sure she had no childhood.

"What now?" she said to her white-furred obese cat that she held in her arms, "meow" it replied, Y/n turned around and started to walk down freshly pearly cleaned stairs that led up to her parents' manor.

as she looked around her surroundings and dread finally set in.

All of her hard work was gone, those painful nights after working so hard all day because her parents thought it was so important for her to do kickboxing training her for this very day just for them to end up not even coming after her, and unfortunately that's not all.

Walking over to her yellow Mustang with a few shiny black strips in the front, one of the many things she spent her parent's money on.

She unlocked the car with her a car key that had a cute keychain attached. She opened the door and sat down finally being able to put down her heavy cat in the passenger seat.

She sat there thinking about what to do, she didn't have much time, she started to think about if those people who killed her parents would come after her next the only thing she could think of.

Checking her phone for jobs that she could have that pay well, after all, it wasn't like fast-food paychecks would take good care of her, her cat, and her prize possession, her mustang.

Picking up her phone and going to a search app, she didn't even know what to search, so she just typed in, well paying easy jobs, and popped up a bunch of jobs that required college, which she refuses to go back to, but after some scrolling through tons of uninteresting jobs, a link for working at a mansion in the woods caught her eye.

The people who lived there desperately needed workers because everyone kept quitting, and y/n wondered why.

But before she even thought about it, she pressed the number to call if you were willing to work the job, "Hello?" a sweet old lady said answering the phone "Oh hi I was wondering about the job?" y/n asked a bit nervous to get rejected, "Yes! I was hoping someone would call, we need someone to basically take care of the people who live here in the Gustans Manor!" the old sounding lady said enthusiastically

"Trust me the job is basically yours" she added, after she said that Y/n began to smile while looking over at the cat that sat next to her splayed out onto the seat "When will it start?" Y/n questioned, "As soon as possible" The lady sounded happy "but I also would like to give you a link to some of the things you'll have to follow while working here if you don't mind" "No, I don't mind at all" Y/n said while trying to keep her composer, which was hard because of how satisfied she was. She hadn't felt this happiness in a long time.

A/n
I'm so excited to write more, I hope everyone reading is happy with this first part, trust me this story is going to get so juicy and interesting I know it may have seemed a bit rushed but it won't always be like that I'm just really excited!!! Also, this was the Mustang I was referencing! Isn't it beautiful?!?!

A/nI'm so excited to write more, I hope everyone reading is happy with this first part, trust me this story is going to get so juicy and interesting I know it may have seemed a bit rushed but it won't always be like that I'm just really excited!!!...