𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 6

Y/ns pov

Finally, I'm done with this disgusting kitchen, I thought as I slowly walked over to the corner where I got the cleaning supplies from, I'm tired, it feels like my legs could give out any second. How does a kitchen even get this dirty? Where are the maids? Oh, right, I'm the maid now.

But whatever the last maid didn't know how to clean because this kitchen was a pigstye, until I came here to make it squeaky clean, the tiles are shiny and all of the silverware and plates are neatly our away, thanks to me.

I quickly grabbed my phone turned off the song that was on and decided it was time to go, I'm exhausted I thought to myself. I turned the lights off that are inside the kitchen and closed the huge fancy doors which also happened to be very heavy.

Where should I go now? Maybe places that I haven't gone yet? This place is far too big to see in one day, there's a hallway to my left that I don't think I've gone through, it won't hurt to be a little nosey.

After all, I work here now. This hallway is just like the other, they have so many paintings and vases, who picks them out I wonder as I walk past a door slightly cracked open. There's a warm light coming from the crack, I slowly walk over to it trying not to make too much noise.

Third person

Y/n slowly put her hand on the doorknob pushing the door open when she peeked into the room she was surprised, the room was filled with masks hanging off of the grey-painted walls.

"Wow," y/n said astonished. The masks were all unique and fascinating, the masks seemed to be made out of cheap materials but still managed to look amazing.

Nobody seemed to be in there but it's was a desk light on. All of a sudden Y/n felt a grip on her shoulder worth crying over, Y/n slowly turned her head around to look at the person holding onto her shoulder, and she saw a tall buff man, he had an odd old grey mask with seemed to be burnt at some point, she saw long blond hair peaking out under at the bottom, he had a stereotypical mechanic suit on.

She couldn't see the eyes behind the mask, there were just black holes, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to intrude, I was lost, that's all" Y/n said frightened.

The towering man let go of her shoulder shoved her to the side walked into the room and slammed the door shut in her face. Y/n gasped, "How rude!" she said ignoring the fact that she was the one overstepping boundaries in the first place.

Y/ns pov

Is this how maids are always treated? I thought as I began walking, and I'm not even just a maid, I'm far more than that. But whatever I just want to get out of this hallway and see what else I am supposed to do now that I've finished cleaning that awful kitchen "Y/n" I heard behind me, I turned around and saw Hannibal.

"Oh, hi Hannibal."

"How does dinner sound?"

"I'm not a very good cook but I can try."

"No no, how would you like to eat with the people that live here?" Hannibal said while chucking.

"That sounds, lovely," I said without being able to hide my smile.