𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Creak creak creak is all Y/n heard as she climbed up the raggedy ladder that led into the attic, as she got to the end of her climb she thought she saw something move in the shadows "Odd" she said while her eyebrows furrowed and she tilted her head, but she did not let that stop her.

As she stood up when she finally got into the attic she saw a massive window that showed the layout of the outside of the castle-like house, "Hm" Y/n said while impressed. *CRASH* something on her right heavy and loud had fallen to the ground Y/n let out a blood-curdling scream in shock and fear.

She wiped her head to the side to see what caused the noise, she saw a figure that seemed to be crouched over next to a big object, but that small silhouette didn't stay small for long, it had stood up to its full size, it was a tall lengthy, possibly a man? From what Y/n could see from the small amount of light coming from the grand window, he had shaggy curly brown hair and appeared to be wearing a green Christmas sweater, his skin was as white as snow, and clearly didn't get much sunlight.

It was as if they were having a standoff, both of them standing there not moving an inch, but after a few seconds of the attic man breathing loudly and staring at her, he sprinted towards her, and before Y/n could scream again she began to run back to the way she got up there, she quickly turned away from the man and attempted to run back to the opening to the attic, he was fast but she was already close to the ladder, she shouldn't have been trying to run down the steps of a ladder that was meant to be climbed, her first step was her last and she took a tumble, and broke a step while she was at it.

She let out a groan while she lay spread out on the floor but she looked up back at the attic and she saw the man's head looking down, she thought it was going to be the first and last day of her new job, but, turns out he just wanted to close up the attic door, not kill her. "Oh yeah thanks for helping," she said out of breath and in pain.

She somehow managed to get up from her position. That had shaken her up quite a bit but she still had to meet the other people who lived here. "Ah, there you are Y/n, I've been looking for you, a few residents that live here were hoping to meet you downstairs" I heard Lola say from behind "Oh terrific, I met one of the people that live here already," Y/n said sarcastically "Billy? The man who lives up here in the attic?" Lola questioned, Y/n nodded her head yes, "Quite interesting, isn't he? Lola laughed as they started to walk down the stairs, "Interesting might not be the right word to describe him" Y/n tried not to say rudely as she admired the chandelier above the staircase, just as she thought it took forever to get to the next floor, she got there, and let out a sigh and Lola grabbed onto her arm to lead her to the people she'd be working for

A/n
I wrote this very quickly so it may not be the best, I haven't really reread it that much but I'll fix mistakes later. I'm having fun writing this.