𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 5

"Well we understand that you have to work to do so we won't distract you from that," Hannibal said with a small smile while looking at Y/n "Oh right!" Y/n tried to say enthusiastically Hannibal began to shoo the three oddly dressed guys out of Y/ns way, as they were forced to do something besides being annoying Lola looked over at Y/n and said "Hm what shall your first task be? Cleaning the kitchen sounds good!" Lola began walking and Y/n heeded behind her pondering how bad could the kitchen possibly be. Lucky for Y/ns legs the kitchen wasn't too far from the centerpiece of the mansion, they approached huge white doors that Lola had to open that led into the kitchen.

Y/ns jaw dropped, she was dumbfounded "WHAT!" she shouted, the kitchen had pots and pans everywhere, the floor had things spilled on it, there were a million things messed up in this kitchen and she was expected to clean it all "Yeah... well I have to go do some stuff" Lola smiled and quickly scurried off not wanting to be involved in cleaning that.

Y/n sighed, this had to be some sort of illegal labor because there was no way on earth one person could clean all this, but she didn't stand there forever, she saw a yellow mop and walked over to it making sure not to step in any messes on the white floor and decided she'd clean the floor first.

But first, she wanted to play music as she cleaned, "hm" Y/n looked down at her phone looking through her playlist, she smiled as she found a song she could listen to a thousand times, she clicked on it and her ears filled with the song Hey ya by Outkast.

She started to clean and sing along while her music blasted getting her into a happy mindset, she always listened to cheerful upbeat music when she had to clean, it made it more fun in her opinion "My baby don't mess around Because she loves me so And this I know fo shoooo" she sang loudly as she mopped and danced around a bit, she mopped quite quickly even though she hadn't done it much in the past but she watched her cleaners enough to get the gist of it.

As she turned to clean the floor across from the kitchen door and looked up at the door "AHH" she screamed surprised by the guy standing there, she put her hand up to her chest and laughed from embarrassment, the more she looked at him the more he looked like a Southern bum, his hair was disheveled and he was a bit sweaty, he was white and looked like he worked on a farm or possibly cars.

She walked over to her phone to pause the music, "Hi" she said touching her hair a bit shyly because he just saw her singing and dancing around without her noticing, he didn't say anything and began walking into the kitchen, she looked him up and down and saw him trailing dirt onto the floor she just cleaned.

"Excuse you, I just cleaned that!" she said alarmed at his action he stopped and looked down and looked back up at Y/n and gave her a smile as he scratched his head, she wasn't won over by that, she had seen better, in an attempt to fix his mistake he started to smudge the dirty into a pile but it just made a bigger mess.

"Get out you're making a mess!" Y/n said shocked by the man's stupidity, she quickly walked over to him and pushed him toward the door and even managed to push him out past the door frame, and before he could say anything she slammed the huge door in his face.

"Ugh!" Y/n looked at the new mess she had to clean, she carefully hopped over the dirt to turn the music back on that she was previously playing.

A/n

I would have made this longer but I was doing my hair early for tomorrow for a New Year party, if I'm not distracted I'll make another part on actual New Year's Day I think, this part isn't that good but I like to add somewhat not important things lol and I just want to guys to kinda be introduced to each character before getting into a lot of drama