𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 8

"How lovely!" Y/n gushed while looking down at her magnificent outfit, "How do I look?" Y/n said looking behind herself at her cat. Her cat meowed and slowly rolled onto its back exposing its stomach and expecting to be rubbed.

Y/n rolled her eyes at the silly cat that had no care in the world about the elaborate outfit its owner put together, Y/n slowly walked over to the chubby cat, "I can't get cat fur on my outfit, I have to look presentable you know?" as she slowly raked her hands through the thick fur on the cat's belly.

Y/n realized she was getting sidetracked from the dinner she'd be going to tonight. She had quickly risen up from her bent-over position and sighed.

She took one quick glance at herself with a small hand mirror that resembled a big cookie, it was a girl from her younger cousin.

Walking at a fast pace Y/n walked over to the door that led out to the grand house she'd be staying in and looked back at and flashing a small smile before grabbing the doorknob and unlocking it to start her journey downstairs.

Slowly closing the door behind her she heard a noise that resembled someone bumping against a wall, oddly, it seemed to be behind the next to the door frame of her room, lifting one eyebrow and cautiously Y/n put her ear against a wall but didn't hear a peep, moving her ear away she raised her hand and knocked on the wall, it seemed a hollow, strange way to build a house, but she didn't question it, to each is their own.

She put her hand down a began walking down the not-so-well-lit hallway, her mind racing with possible things that could happen at the dinner.

First impressing meant the world to Y/n and she wanted to win over the people she now was working over, shouldn't mind a bit of a raise on her paycheck, whatever she could get to atleast buy a home of her own, she couldn't stay here forever, and she wanted to stay low, she wasn't exactly still in the clear, the burning of her home was no mistake, and she was sure of it, and who knew, they might come after her next, it's just her. No protection whatsoever.

As Y/ns shows stepped up to the huge stairs that lead down into the center of the huge home she was in she touched her hair to make sure it didn't move an inch, and then she began walking down the stairs as slowly and gracefully as possible, she was like an angel coming down from the sky blessing everyone's eyes with her beauty. Learning how to charm people from her mother, the parties they'd throw, everyone was head over heels for her, she knew she'd miss thoughts days.

Her shoes made a loud echo effect alerting people nearby that she was coming, reaching the bottom of the stairs she heard fast steps behind her, she looked in the direction that the sound was coming from and saw Lola smiling ear to ear looking at Y/n."Look who's all dolled up!" Lola squealed looking at Y/n in amusement.

Reaching her wrinkled fingers up to Y/ns face and pinching at her cheeks that had lifted as she smiled, "Having dinner I'd assume?" Lola questioned while letting go of Y/ns face, "Yes.." Y/n looked down a bit shy "Well I can't keep you waiting, you should get going!" Lola said while walking off.

Y/n let out a sigh and walked into the direction of the dining room she had seen before While walking around. Stopped while looking at the shiny doorknob slowly grasping onto it and pulling on it with all her strength due to the door being huge and heavy.

____________________________________

Sorry I took so long, I've been working on another story, and I didn't want this part to be too long because I didn't want to have a TBC in the middle of the dining stuff. I've been doing testing and stuff so that's why I've been slacking off, but soon testing is over!