003.

as i walked into the back yard i seen the love of my life lying on the grass, blanket draped over her legs, pen tapping on the pad on her lap. she looked so peaceful, i was too afraid to walk over and disturb her peace. i loved observing her, just being able to stand there and watch her from the background, trying my very hardest to read what's going on in her mind without asking. she loves to call me a psychic.

i call her my other half.

"you can come over here baby. you don't have to stand there and watch me." she said softly as i didn't realise she turned on her stomach to see me stood at the door.

i chuckled, walking over. mimicking her actions, i lay beside her on my stomach, placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

if anyone was to count how many times i kissed her within a day they would simply lose count. it was too much. but i couldn't help myself. i had to show my affection, and this was the way i loved to show how much i love her.

"what are you writing my love?" i asked her as i leaned my head on her shoulder.

she turned to look at me, the biggest grin on her face, "a song." i raised my eyebrows, she had mentioned that her passion was music and i repeatedly told her that it's never too late to start chasing her dreams, but she would always counter argue with 'i'm a mother now, my first priority will always be my children.' i couldn't argue back with her when it came to her children.

"i'm so happy you're writing again, will you sing it for me? you know i love your voice angel." i asked softly, hoping and praying she would grant me my wish.

she nodded slowly. "it's not completely finished, but i'll show you what i have already."

"I wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time
Know there was something that meant something that I left behind
When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets
Leave something to remember, so they won't forget

I was here
I lived, I loved
I was here
I did, I've done everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know
I was here"

i never realised until she was wiping my cheeks, leaving short kisses on my face, that i was crying. "i'm so proud of you my love, and i love you so much. i don't just love you but blue, rumi and sir love you so much. i'm so happy to witness your greatness, even if you're just singing to me, i'm so grateful you share this side of yourself with me."

she smiled brightly, biting her bottom lip, a nervous wreck. "you liked it that much?" i nodded instantly reassuring her.

"it's not even just about your voice angel, it's your story that i fall in love with every time you share a small piece with me."

she leaned in, kissing my plump lips, letting them linger a while before pulling away slightly, only to lean her forehead against mine, "thank you for loving me, flaws and all."

it all felt so real.

nobody could feel that and not think this was happening in real life. even though this moment wasn't a dream, it was just me zoning out, thinking about how life would be together, it felt as if it actually occurred.

i knew i wasn't going crazy as i now had a name to the face, met the face, heard her voice, realising it matched the exact voice in my dreams, witnessed the long honey blonde hair through my eyes in the cafe.

i had to see her again.

i was pulled out of my thoughts as my phone started ringing, tyla on the other end of the phone.