First day at the new job

Y/N POV

I walked nervously into my new office's hallway which was big and classy. Not just the interiors of the office were big and classy but also the whole looks of the office building itself...

 Not just the interiors of the office were big and classy but also the whole looks of the office building itself

The more big the building is the more big the job is. So I knew that I got this. I opened the  CEO's cabin door as the receptionist told me. I saw a middle-aged man coming out of the cabin room. He stared at me weirdly and went. 

I went inside with a scared and anxious look. I was shocked to see the person sitting on the chair. It was none other than the rude guy who came to my cafe and messed things up the other day. I didn't know whether to react furious or fear. So I gave a blank cold look and went to him.

He was busy with a call so he didn't say anything and gestured me to sit. I sat on the chair and waited for him to finish the call. Damn, it's taking so long. What is this guy some kind of a jobless person or what?  

After a few moments,

Namjoon:  Yes. You must be Ms Y/n right? *professional tone*

Y/n- Yes... Here's my biodata file. *passes it to him

Namjoon- *takes it and starts reading it* 

Namjoon- Hmm... Interesting. 

He looked back at me after reviewing my biodata. I was getting a little confident but I knew how rude he was so I stayed a little confidentless.

Namjoon- Welcome to Kim Technologies. You can start your work from now on. My assistant will guide you to your work area.

Y/n- Thank You Mr Kim.

Namjoon- I would say sir for you Ms Y/n

Y/n- sorry- sir.

Damn so rude and bossy he is. Soon the same middle-aged man entered the cabin and showed me my work area. He was staring at me nastily the whole time. I was getting on my nerves but I was controlling my anger because I couldn't afford to lose this job. Because my father wished to see me work at this company. I cant let him down. I mean come on Y/n. You can do this. It's just not a big deal bruhh...

I sat down and soon a whole damn pile of files was passed to me to study the new project the company is taking over.  

"Project Mira"

Y/n- damnn what a nice name for a project. This gotta be something easy because the title sounds small which means the project must be simple too right? I opened the file and was shocked.