Kidnapper!

Next morning-------

Y/n- ahuuhahhhhhh *yawns* finds herself in a different new room..

???- Ouhh.. you wake up alr? 

Y/n- who are you? do i know you?

???- Eat this soup first... You're having a fever...

y/n touched her forehead and it was burning...

???- Don't you know that you can't get drunk?

Y/n- I know joon told me it was an accident... but who are you?

???- Taehyung...... I'm your..... *sighs* kidnapper......

Y/n- ouhh but I think we do know each other that's why you know abt my drunk condition... Why r u kidnapping me... I hv nothing to give to u... I lost everything....... All my memories... about my life, favourites, interests, friends to my bf....

Tae- stob it! don't talk abt that jerk...

Y/n- hey who r u to call him jerk?!?! If he knows that you've kidnapped me he will sue you till u can't get any better in life... 

Tae- hahahahaha will c abt that...

(Author note)

Sorry for another short chapter.... I'm sleepy so I'm ending this chapter like this for now.... But I will edit this chapter soon..... PLS SUPPORT ME BY FOLLOWING ME, VOTING THIS BOOK BCS I HV EXAMS AND FEELING SLEEPY BUT STILL DOING THIS FOR YOU... PLSSSSS.... ATLEAST READ IT FULLLYYYY GUYSSSS... BORAHAE 💜

I'm back guyssssss

end of note

Night...

Namjoon POV-

RM- Ughhhhhhh why is she not picking up the call........ Our wedding is tomorrow morning...*GETS MAD AND THROS HIS PHONE ON THE WALL OF HIS LIVING ROOM* (his parents living room)

I there the phone hard on the wall it hit a childhood pic of me with taehyung.... The photo fell of.. the frame was broken... I went near it to pick it up... That's when a thought went through my mind.....

What if tae did something to her??? Did he just kidnap her or what?!?!? Nooo.... It must be him... No way he's getting away this time....

I called my men and told them to search for taehyung.... I tried calling tae a few times using my sec phone... He didn't picked it up... I tried to track him to but the last location of his phone was near a random river or something...

Men 1- sir we hv sent all of our men to search over australlia but he's no where to be found...

Joon- did you check the airport?

Men1- sir we did...

Men 2- sir one of our men who was going to seoul for vacation just saw him at the airport with his private jet....

Joon- go get the helicopter we're leaving to seoul....

Men 1 and 2- Yes sir!