Taehyung's little flashback

Tae POV

I quickly told my men to bring those 2 idiots in custody... First a random guy came in and gave a don't care looked... Then a girl came... It was...... Y/n?

Jk- we don't care what u do... You can't do anything to us... 

Tae- Y/n?

Y/n- Tae?

Author note- Jk is left in confusion lol....

Flashback---________---------_________

When Tae was in high school he met up with Y/n and soon they became good friends... Then everything changed when Tae confessed his love to Y/n... Y/n also fell in love with him... They both were always together... They were damn cute together... Many ppl say that they're the most beautiful couple...

Then, they both went to college... Y/n studied hard but Tae dropped out... So he had to choose his dad's profession which is MAFIA... In between the time they were in college.. They got more closer... But one day... Tae misunderstood that Y/n was cheating on him after seeing her with Yoongi all alone inside a classroom... 

But he didn't take it serious... Soon he caught them both many times together .... and one day he got blowed up in anger and jealousy BCS of Y/n being ignorant towards him... Bcs of anger he shouted at her so loudly that everyone's attention was on them... 

Tae got mad and threw his dumbell on yoongi but Y/n saved him... She fainted and her head was bleeding extremely... Tae didn't care abt it and went home..

When he was at home he realised how much he would miss Y/n and he felt regretted and hurt for hurting her... It hurted him more than the pain Y/n was feeling... But he kept silent and tried to forget abt Y/n.

Every night, he cry BCS of his actions... he lost Y/n... Y/n is no longer living in Korea BCS of that incident... But truly even if Y/n really did mistakes he would not let her go like this... He loves her so much...

Y/n on the other hand, she felt so hurt after being dumped by taehyung BCS of this false accusation of his... And she couldn't believe he hurt her so badly like this until she suffered from blood loss.. He would over react even if she has a small injury or something... but now... Y/n missed him a lot when she was in Australlia... But a pure hate over him grew in her...

But still she kinda miss him and the time they both spent together....

Author note>>>>

What a loooonggggg flashback for tae..... Read more to find out what will happen next!