Project Mira pt 1

A few days later,

Meeting hall..........

Namjoon- do you all know why I gathered you all here?

Workers- *silent*

Namjoon- Open your mouth!!! *shouts*

Worker 1- About project mira sir.

Namjoon- yes! How many ppl did I assign into this project?

All the assigned workers raised their hands including Y/n and her friends.

Namjoon- Wow! So many people. And no one cared to work on the project. Do you all even know how important the project is? Project Mira is a website that can help ppl as a search engine. If we establish this project well, our company can beat the Microsoft corporation.

Workers- Yes sir!

Namjoon- Now! looks. I'm assigning all of you here to this project. Your full focus must be on this.

Worker 2- sir what abt our other project?

Namjoon- they are postponed. Clear? 

Workers- yes sir!

Namjoon- now get working. *coldly*

Namjoon walks to his cabin and all other workers return to their places. Then Namjoon's secretary came to Y/n and her gang and told Y/n and Jk  to meet namjoon.

Namjoon's cabin.......

Y/n and Jk- Good morning sir!

Namjoon-....

Namjoon- .....

Namjoon-.....*checking some files*

Namjoon-.... sit down... I called you both here to tell you that I'm handing over the project to you both. 

Y/n- so that means we're the leaders.

Namjoon- yes! And I want you both to be responsible and lead the team well. If not.... You know what's best for you....

Both of them gulped....

Namjoon- Now go back... get working!*rude tone*

Y/n and Jk- Ok sir..

Soon everything went well. Y/n and Jungkook lead the team well and got promoted. 

BUT ONE DAY.............

To be continued.........