nerdyybookk???

Tae pov

I got curious and furious a little... This pretty girl is something I should really focus more abt... I started doing research on that girl to be sure that it is really her ....

Flashback

Y/n2- urmm t-t-taehyung... Uhhmmm... I want to tell you something.

Tae- bye yniee

Y/n- byee taetae... Who is that gurl.. ewww..

Y/n2- ermmm... Hi I'm y/n!

Y/n- hahaha tae u deal with this... I'm going....

Y/n2-* gets a little hurt..* uhmm taehyung

Tae- What do you want nowww?!?!

Y/n2- ermm can we go to the rooftop... I want to talk abt something ...

Tae- aishh... Did u do my homework...

Y/n2- yes taehyung ... But can we please ...

Tae- come

Tae- tell me... *Not giving much attention*

Y/n2- tae-taehyung.. I - I - I love you!

Tae- wow... Ewwwww..... This is the worst thing someone could ever hear.... Do u have eyes... Look at u... You're so ugly.... look at those ugly glasses... Look at your books... So boring and dumb... You're just a nerd that everyone hates and avoids...

Y/n2- tae pls don't say that 😭 *sobbing*

Tae- hey who gave u the permission to call me tae... It's taehyung for everyone and sir for you... Tae is only for my y/n

Y/n2- but taehyung....

Tae- sir or I'm killing you and your little weird lizard ... If u have something called family... I would've killed that too...

Y/n2- *hmpph* (sobs) I'm sorry... Sirr..

Y/n2 pov (still in flashback)

Why does everyone hate me.... I hv no one in my life instead of my lizard...(y/n2- is an orphan) all I wanted is a little love... Not even a lot... Just a little... Is it my fault that I'm ugly and stupid looking. Is it my fault that I fell in love with the school harthrob....  Why does everyone hv to be cruel to me?? *Cries* I don't even hv money to buy new clothes... My uniform is getting smaller... I can only go to school till my uniform is wearable...

School is everything to me... If I can't go to school I can't study... Or meet my tae... What did I do to deserve this... He thinks of me so cheaply and gets disgusted just by looking at me.... What is this.... Why my life is so hard... *Hugs a thorn teddy bear* and cries...

I always think of this bear as taehyung... Cuz he looks so big and cute at the same time just like a bear... But my bad... I look like an ugly poor thing. Y/n is lucky... She is pretty and has tae... She is indeed lucky...

*Looks at the bear*

Why taehyung.... Why do u hate me so much... It's true that I am ugly and poor... But I will take care of you... *Sobs*...

Time skip...

I cried just like that and slept hugging my teddy bear imagining it's taehyung... I woke up to the sound of my house owner knocking the door...

House owner - when are u planning to pay your rent... If not soon then get ready to give all your belongings to me...

Y/n2- *smirks sadly* I don't have any belongings...

House owner- exactly... So why not take your kidney...

Y/n2- *breaks down* sir please... I'm already not in the mood to deal with things... Plss understand me...

House owner - gimme my money first or vacate...

Y/n2- I will vacate...

I packed all my things and went... I had no where to stay.... I was all alone now in the streets...

Then I saw taehyung and y/n making out ...
I couldn't really process what I saw... I know they are together but... Seeing this with my eyes... It gave me pain in the heart...

My eyes were dwelled with water... Then I saw a girl who was around 6 or 7 crying for food... I stopped then... I checked my pockets and took the last 50 cents I had... I gave it to the girl and smiled with hurtful pain.. I felt her pain... The pain of hunger.. it's the worst... I closed my eyes and sat there... I slept slowly.... Not knowing what was abt to happen in my life next...

Next morning

I found myself near the streets... I saw the girl next to me... She came to me and said...

Girl- miss... Thank u so much... Because of u I was able to buy a bread for myself... Here I hv some for u too.... U should eat it...

Y/n2- *smiles purely* no dear u eat it... I'm glad you're not starting anymore...

Girl- thank you so much... No one has ever spared money to me for a long time ... I was starving all these days....

Y/n2- humanity doesn't exist dear...

Girl- what is humanity

Y/n2- humanity is... *Smiles* you'll get to know abt it soon...

Just like that my days were hard... I couldn't go to school too.... My dreams of becoming a well educated person was burried there... I wanted to help people in need like me....but the chance is not given.... The desire I had for tae was still in my heart... I imagined my teddy bear as him... And got comfort from that teddy... And my pet lizard died too... I was left alone now with my bear...

Author pov

That girl was damnly hurt by everyone... Soon she became mental... Some people kidnapped y/n2- and somehow she went back to tae 🥺

Flashback ends

Tae pov

I still remember how much I hurted her... Shit... If i atleast loved y/n2- she wouldn't hv left me numb like this... She valued me.. but... I treated her like a dog and she had to go through a lot bcs of me... I looked at y/n2's innocent sleeping figure...

Tae- my angel... My love... *Breaks down and cries* pls forgive me....

Y/n2- *mumbles in her sleep* ( taehyung sir I love you) *still asleep

Tae- ahhhhhhhhhhh *shouts* I'm just a stupid..  why did I hurt her poor feelings like this.... She is a mental bcs of me... I should take care of her...