ANGEL PT 1

At the hospital ~~~

Tae pov

I was damn nervous.... She was my one and only love now... If she leaves me like this too I will die lovelessly... She has had a terrible life bcs of my mistakes.... I thought I could fix my mistake but is it too late???

Y/n and namjoon wanted to come with me to the hospital but I just told them not to... I didn't want to interrupt their moment of joy...

Suddenly the doctor came out and said...

Dr- good news sir... Miss y/n2's mental illness is cured... According to my reports she wasn't in this condition bcs of mental pressure... But bcs of her suicide attempt... She has decided to hit her own head on the wall causing this condition...

Tae- is she ok now? Can I go see her...

Dr- yeah she's awake

I rushed in to the ward...

Y/n2's pov

I sat up just after what the dr had explained me... I closed my eyes... My eyes were in the verge of shedding tears... I still miss my tae... Even if he doesn't give a shot abt me.... I also wasted my life.... With this mental illness... Bcs of this I wasn't able to finish my college... My dream of becoming successful is shattered apart....

I guess... No successful or no wealth or no love or no taehyung.... Shit.... I slowly opened my eyes...

I saw the person whom I loved the most... The person whom I adored the most... The person I would care the most of I get the chance to...

I knew it was only my hallucination... But I heard a voice calling my name out.... No it can't be him.. I chuckled... He doesn't even care about me and he would probably forget abt me...

Tae- y/n2! Y/n2! Look.... Angel don't play... I will cry if you don't reply...

Y/n2- *it is really him* taehyung???

Tae- I'm sorry for what I have done to you plss...

Sorry? Yessss... He ruined my dear life... It was all bcs of himmm.... This jerk... I shouldn't love him nymore.... He just wasted my life....

Y/n2- hi! *Pauses for a moment* sir! Hi! Sir you really think a sorry could fix all these mess...

Tae-I know but I will surely fix my mistakes and love you more than you loved me.... I'm sorry angel... I should've looked around my surroundings and respect your love .... I only saw y/n in my life... Now she is gone...

Y/n2- why is she dead...

Tae- she's married with another guy...

Y/n2- *smirks* I'm just a machine to you all right? *Breaks down* you all just ignored me when I was that nerd... You guys never