Where's Y/n?!?!

Wedding preparations such as boutiques, bridal makeup, venue decors, buffets, wedding cake, tuxedos, hotel rooms for guests, and all other important preparations were being prepared by Namjoon, his soon-to-be in-laws, and his parents... Please don't ask me what is Y/n doing... She just recovered from an accident... So they didn't want to give her stress.

Meanwhile all of this were happening Y/n was out with her friends Jungkook, Felix, and Rose to get to know more abt each other yk... bcs Y/n is trying hard to gain back her memories...

They were all in a pub drinking champagne.... Y/n wasn't supposed to be drinking it... she accidently drank it thinking it was her cocktail... Y/n started to make a scene there screaming out so loud... So these 3 pabos made her wait outside so that they can settle down the payment...

Their payment was around 10000000 dollars lol... They bought alcohol for the whole damn pub BCS the money was on Y/n which means it's joon's money... but now look what hpnd to them... poor them they planned so hard to waste his money... But now they're getting debt to pay for this lol.... 😅😄🤣

But when they came back Y/n was no where to be found!!!!!!

Y/n POV--------

I was screaming my lungs out hard.... suddenly a guy approached towards me and called my name... I thought he was someone who  I know BCS of that I followed him as he ordered me to...

(y'all know who it is)

Namjoon to y/n's friends: WHEREEEEEEEE ISSSSSSSS MYYYYYY Y/////NNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH?????????????? *ROAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRS *

soooorrry for the short part guys............