KIM TAEHYUNG the mafia guy

Y/n POV

Then, namjoon got a call and looked so mad at us... Then said....

Namjoon- All of you stay here don't move until i come... Y/n and Jungkook CONGRATULATIONS.... you're fired!

Jk and Y/n- What???

Namjoon POV

I got a call from my cousin Taehyung who is a heartless mafia and whom I handed my stupid secretary to... 

OTP

Tae- Hyung... He- he escaped * scared tone*

Author note- Tae's a fearless mafia... top 1 in korea.... He has come to Australia for a work... Everyone's scared of him...but Namjoon is the only one he is scared of... that's why he is shivering..

Namjoon- How are you telling me so bravely? *rushing and a furious tone*

Tae- He has your company secret or something... Look I sent you a video...

Namjoon- wait hold the call. Lemme check...

Namjoon- Kim Taehyunggggggg!!!!! You are extremely dead and you're meat will be fed to yeontan today... 

Tae- I'm sorry hyung... Forgive me... P- please...

Author note- POV worst ways you have portrayed a powerful MAFIA...

END OF CALL

I fired both the leaders... Bcs I knew they were the ones who used AI as a code for this web and that bastard has all the proofs... And this dumb head just let him go easily and came telling me so calmly...

Author note- Although tae didn't tell it calmly... He was shiveringgg. But Namjoon doesn't cares... Cuz he is a cold type...

I went there to his undercover base and hit him with a random bat which was on the ground... I bit taehyung mercilessly... He suddenly got up and promised to me that he will find him in 1 hour. So I let him go...

TAE POV

Namjoon hyung is very stupid he always hit me like a child and also terribly... Now I've got to find that damn guy... To be hell with him... 

I sent 1000 ppl from my workers and they all straightly caught him in a few minutes... Pheww... lucky me... 

Namjoon- what hpnd? Why are u sighing...??? Do you want some more slaps?

Tae- I alr find him...

Namjoon- where?

Tae- Over there...

My men bought him inside... I shot that secretary guy immediately...

Namjoon- huh? *gasps*

Namjoon- why did you do this? I was abt to sue him in the court...

Tae- You can't.... he has your company secret hyung...

Namjoon- right! but why you killed him... You shot him to death... Are you insane...

Tae- Hyung it's normal in my job... Now show me those two idiots who did this to your whole company...

Namjoon- Don't kill them or anything... *casual tone*

Tae- Will see... If it's danger to my namjoon hyung then they should be ready to face their deaths..

Namjoon- Stop over acting *coldly*

Tae- S- sorry hyung...

Author note----

New character-0-0-0-0-

Kim Taehyung (namjoon's cousin)

> 28 y/o

> n.1 Mafia in South Korea

> Heartless, merciless, but sweet towards his family, supportive, handsome af

Finally I am happy to introduce another character to this story... Enjoy...