Training

Keefe

Keefe has complained so many times about the food, the bed, and the size of this room that Foster won't even talk to him now. Whenever we train she has her earbuds in, when we eat, she has her earbuds in, when she is reading her book, SHE HAS HER EARBUDS IN!

Keefe has gotten sick of it, so he did what any good person would do. He threw a pillow at her face.

"Ow! What was that for?"

Keefe smirks. "You've been ignoring me, Foster. I had to do something to get you to listen to me."

She glares at him.

"Have I ever told you, you're cute when you're mad?"

She tries and fails to make her face neutral. "Whatever. Let's just train." 

Keefe opens his mouth to object.

She cuts him off. "Don't even say the room is too small."

Keefe closes my mouth.

---Time Skip----

"That's not proper form." Foster yells.

Keefe rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

"Not whatever. That form is the difference between life and death."

"FINE! If I actually try, will you let me take you on that date?" He asks.

She thinks the idea over. "Fine."

"Thank you." He says exasperated.

From then Keefe actually does a good job. They duel and work on technique. 

"When they attack, we'll be ready." Foster says.

Fitz 

The Neverseen have declared war. OMG.

"What do we do?" Dex said while pacing the living room.

"Forkle said he'll be here soon." Fitz responds. He not happy with having to talk to Dex but it's an emergency.

Right on cue he walks in. 

He gets straight to the point. "The Council is organizing fighting camps. The goblins are sending troops over and Mr. Sencen and Ms. Foster are still no where to be found." He sighs.

"We could try contacting them." Biana suggests.

"Yes, I suppose we could. Mr. Vacker could you try telepathically?" Forkle asks.

"Yeah." He responds. Fitz is more focused on Dex. He looks like he's hiding something but Fitz doesn't have any time to ask him because he gets up and says, "If that's all, I'll be on my way."

"Yes, that is all for now. Remember you can all contact me at school." Forkle says.

Fitz's mind finally caught up to what he said. "Wait! We have to go to school?"

"The Council says that your education is still very important." He responds.

Fitz is not happy about that. He makes a mental note to talk to his dad about it.

"Now, you kids should go back home." Mr. Forkle says, getting up.

And with that, everyone leaves. 

Perfect.  FItz thinks. Now I can give Dad a piece of my mind.

Hey guys! Once again thanks for all the views. Sorry I haven't been updating much this weekend. I've been busy. It will be better tomorrow.

Happy reading!

Rocker out