Epilogue

3 years later

Mia ran to her 1 year old daughter who was standing by the window having a big risk of falling down.

"No darling, don't stand there. You will fall and hurt yourself." She said in a baby voice.

"Mama." Her daughter Felicity called out. Mia stared at her in shock and awe.

"What did you say, baby?" She asked with happy tears filling her eyes.

"Mama." This time it came out as a whisper because baby Felicity felt she said something she shouldn't have said. She pouted and stared at her mother who was on the verge of tears. Happy tears.

"Yes baby, I am your mama." She babied her daughter who grinned at her mother.

"Mama!" She shrieked making her mother hug her tight and run around the house.

"Mom, Felicity called me mama." Pamela came out of her room wanting to know what had caused her daughter to scream like that. When she saw the scenario she felt happy.

Everything was alright in her family. She got her husband back. She had found her daughter without scratches.

Everyone was happy.

The door bell rang signalling someone was at the door. Mia ran towards the door and yanked it open giddy with happiness. There outside the door stood her father and her handsome husband who seemed to look at her with undying love.

"Come in quick, I need to tell you something." She ushered them through the door.

Her dad and husband quickly trotted into the house wanting to know what had caused the apple of their eyes, to be happy. Greg stared at his wife silently asking her while she just smiled and blushed. He thought he understood.

"Wait I know!" Greg yelled. Everyone's attention was on him. They stared at him and waited for him to say his opinion.

"Pamela is pregnant." Mia stared at him as if he had grown two heads while her husband chuckled and Pamela blushed furiously.

"N-No. I ain't pregnant." Pamela said as blood seeped into her cheeks and neck.

"But baby, I haven't used condoms while thrusting in-" Greg was cut of by Mia's fake gag.

"Dad, we don't need to know why mom is NOT preggo yet!" Mia said while continuing to fake gag.

"Well, Felicity called me mama." She said not wanting to know any more of her dad's shenanigans.

Everyone awed her and kissed Felicity on her cheeks while she laughed cutely. Felicity went to her grandmother's arms and while everyone seemed busy with the little one there she slipped into her bed-room. Arms wrapped around her waist and she instantly relaxed into her husband's arms.

"Alex, the door is open. They will see." Alex peppered her neck with kisses while she squealed.

"Let them see. I am kissing MY wife's neck not the neighbour's wife." Alex said and turned her around. Mia was blushing furiously and she smacked his chest playfully. Even after three years, Mia always felt butterflies erupting and somersaulting her stomach whenever Alexander kissed her.

"Sometimes I just don't know what to call you : Travis or Alexander."

"You know who the real me is. But your parents don't know. Nor will they believe us. So I guess Travis is the only choice left. But when I am thrusting in you or eating you out you could always moan out my real name." Having said that he winked at her while she continued to blush.

"I guess that is what I will do." With that Alexander stared at her, love crystal clear in his eyes and remembered the decision he had taken that night.

The night three years earlier................

Alexander stared at his beloved who was wailing at the loss of her lover. He wanted to go away but not like this. He felt he was being given a chance to drown himself in his beloved's love. He wanted to feel it, experience it, and enjoy it.

So he decided.

He will stay.

Not as Alexander.

But as Travis.

He could gain his beloved's attention. Which he so badly wanted to shower himself with.

His soul left his trashy body and stared at Travis' lifeless body. He could give her both her lovers by doing this.

His soul and Travis' body.

He seeped into Travis body. Mia who was almost going to give up on everything got up and stared at Travis' body which seemed to glow. She was stunned. She wasn't able to comprehend what was happening. So she stood quietly and watched.

Slowly Travis' eyes fluttered and opened causing Mia to gasp loudly who couldn't believe the sight in front of her.

It was a miracle. A dead man waking up and walking around isn't something you normally see everyday. She had fainted right after the reincarnation.

Present....................

"Alex, make love to me." Mia whispered to her husband. It had undoubtedly been difficult for her to accept the reincarnated Travis because it wasn't Travis soul she was dealing with.

It was the dark and dangerous Prince Alexander.

But she was happy because over the time she had started to like Alexander and she got her lover Travis at the same time. As time passed, Mia had fallen head over heels in love with Alexander and had married him.

The only thing different in the love story was all this was between the two. For the world, she was Travis' wife but actually she belonged with Alexander. No matter what, she had found love and had a happy family.

All is well that ends well.

THE END