chapter 11

RECAP

I saw a manuscript on top of my lap. It said,

Sorry Princess, thy knight in shining armour which is me, needs to settle some scores. I shall be right back and if thee wish to have some thing, you could just go around the fortress and find it.

Please don't go to the door which has a cross on it. It beholds my family's secret which I shall tell thee eventually.

And do not disobey me by trying to open the door. It will electrocute you.

Yours lovingly,

Alexander. 

Is it the same door that I was trying to open the other day?

Let us go and check it out Detective Mia.

**************************************************************************************

Travis

"She is coming."My mother said with a serious facade.

"Who, mom?" I asked completely confused as to who she was mentioning.

"Mia." And then I could hear a yelp from outside the door and I now understood who my mother was talking about. I could not believe that she was here so close to me, yet so far. I instantly got up, in order to close the distance between me and my lover, only to be yanked back by my mom when she wrapped her cold hands around my wrist.

"Neither of you two can open this door now, son. Infact, no mortal can open this door right now because if they do that, they will get electrocuted. Prince Alexander is meditating at the moment in order to gain his powers, and had to leave this place and go to the nearby forest. So, he had to cast a spell on this door to prevent yours and Mia's meeting." My mom said sternly. I stared at her, my blood boiling in my veins. This stupid fellow had to place a barrier between two lovers. I hope he rots in hell.

"Sweety, there are many reasons as to why he did this. First, he cannot afford to lose his Elizabeth all over again." I scoffed at that. When was she his? My mom glared at me and like the coward that I am, I whimpered. Her expression softened a bit. And I mean it only a bit.

"If you two meet again, then Mia will regain her lost memories and will leave him. Now to leave this earthly realm, he needs to fulfill his death or last wish." Then I remembered what mom had told me,

'You were, are, and will always be mine, Elizabeth. I shall have you at any costs. I shall seduce you in the same way and have you as mine forever, Elizabeth. You wait and watch.'

So it means he needs to make her his in order to fulfil his death wish and wants peace. Peace, my ass.

 He must have completed the first part for I had heard many moans and groans the day when I met my mother. Well that was yesterday, I guess. Or was it the day before? Don't remember. hmph.

It kind of pains me thinking that my love was enjoying his ruthless seduction. Ugh! Wait mom said, that Mia will regain her lost memories. What does that mean? Does it mean, she does not remember me now? The pleasure I gave her the night I made love to her? Does she not remember that in the same night I had told her with every kiss and lick that she was the woman I fell in love with?

Wait, how can she remember everything if she merely sees me?

As if on cue my mom had heard me, she replied, "Well she gave you her virginity and well you gave yours, so a bond has been formed between the two of you." I blushed like a teen girl. "And that is the reason why Prince Alexander is not able to completely hypnotize her." My mouth formed a big 'o' shape at the fact.