chapter 6

Mia's POV

I felt devastated. Why? Don't ask. I was not able to understand as to why I felt like SHIT. My heart clenched for doing what I had done. Oh boy why can't I remember what i am, who I am, etc. I felt I had cheated on someone but who, god knows and may be you. Part of me is still yelling to eat my Alex- I mean Alexander right away but no, the other half was yelling at me to go to the man who was eternally mine. But who was it? I don't know. But guess it is not Alexander.  I had gotten out of my room and I decided to have a look around the house, until I came across a door. This door was ......wow. I don't know but I felt an imaginary pull towards the door.

OKAY....................................................

Why do I want to barge into this place only god knows? Maybe this one was Alexander's room. Maybe he was really the one made for me. That was why I fell for him right away. But again I fell deranged because another part of me was yelling incoherent words of disagreement. Surely I was missing out a lot from my life. I don't think my life directly started from Alexander. I did have something else. Rather someone else. I must open this door. Probably this door had the answers to my questions. I felt like I am going to faint right away. Why am I suddenly feeling so shitty? OMG, I am not understanding what to do? Should I barge in or not. But supposedly someone not of my concern was there in the room, then? I can't elude their privacy. Oh god. I am feeling so restless. I placed my hand on the door-knob and was going to turn it. But then somebody placed their hand on my shoulder and I yelped out of shock. When I turned around I saw him standing there.

Travis Pov

 I groaned with pain and heartache. Oh god where is she? I can't imagine my life without her for a second. My mother had always told me that everyone has a soulmate with whom they are destined to live with.Mine was obviously my Mia. I don't know why but I could feel her. As though she was close to me yet so far apart. I just hope that she is at home all safe and sound. Thoughts of those beautiful nights I spent with her rushed into my mind. A smile crept on to my face. She was really special. And she was mine. Only mine. Beyond my locked door I could hear loud moans and simultaneous groans. My heart clenched. An ominous thought roared in my head.

She is cheating on me.

Stop. Stop. Stop. I can't think like that. Generally guys make such silly blunders. My Mia wil never do this, right?

After a while, the moans stopped. Really my kidnapper can give a girl awesome bangs. Then I realised that I had not consumed water over the days as my throat felt so soar. So I decided to ask for water.

"Can I have some water, man ? My throat is soar, dude."

No response. What a FUCKER?

I placed my hand on the door knob and tried to twist it open. Surprisingly, the door flew open.

Yipee.

Then I went out and tried to find a source of drinking water. I tried to track down the kitchen. May be some way I could get out of this hell hole. But I am sure I can't do that. What if my Mia is with him? If I run away, he might trouble her. No I need to find my Mia, first. She is my top priority and has always been from the time since I realised that I was in love with her. Though I tried to hurt her by almost raping her, but then she did fall in love with me, eventually.

Now thoughts apart, I need to find if my kidnapper has kept my Mia hostage as well !!!

I went towards god knows where and then I realized it was the kitchen.

Phew!

I can get some water. yay.

Okay I am way too childish but an awesome adult in bed. (wink to myself)

I knew one more thing.

I have to stay in this hell hole and see if my Mia is there or not. Well no idea how long to stay but I should stay. For my love at least. Without her I will go insane and which handsome, sexy, delicious and mouth-watering guy will actually want to lose his sanity, right?

If Mia would have heard this, she would have punched my face and ass of course.  

Not that she does not believe in it.

Then I walked down to my room with 5 bottles of water that I had taken out of the fridge, while dreaming about the girl who can keep my sanity intact. As I walked towards it,(surprising, I hadn't lost my way in ths hell of a maze where every ass of a room looks so similar.) a horrific pain ripped my heart apart. I fell to the floor biting my lip not to make any noise. I can't get caught in my rich kidnapper's maze of a house by anyone so that they don't do anything to me or Mia. I quietly lay on the floor and tried my level best to forget the pain. But it didn't happen.

Oh god the pain only worsened.

No I can't. I can't leave my Mia in whichever hell alone. She is mine and I am hers. If I have to die then I should at least take her out of the hell hole she is in and leave her with her mom.

Then can I rest in peace.

Then suddenly the pain stopped. It was so sudden that I don't know how it came and went. I was stunned for a minute when I realised that I had to head back before I was caught. I rushed towards my room, only to find an angel standing so close to the door. She was trying to open my door.

And can you guess who that angel was?

Knowing the answer I ran towards her all my happiness, relief and lust of course, gushing in my heart. I placed my hand on her shoulder waiting to see that beautiful little face and when she turned I lost my breath. 

******************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the extremely late update. I am happy that my book has reached 2000+ reads with almost 3 private chapters  and I am kinda busy with my life. So sorry once more. Please don't give  up on my book.  I will try as much to update my story atleast once a week but a good update needs hell lot of time.

Thank you once more for your support and I hope you guys have a good time reading it.

Akankshya