Chapter 15

Mia

Alexander drove me to a nice restaurant. Well actually it was those big restaurants where loaded people come to. It was actually great. Thank god I had worn my red backless dress. It hugged my body perfectly and I looked pretty hot according to Alexander.

When we reached the restaurant, Alexander wanted to open my door like a gentleman. Aww that was so nice of him. This gesture too reminded me off Travis. Even though I don't remember going on a date with him, I felt that he would have done the same thing. But I just shrugged it off. I don't care about him anymore.

We went in together and then a waitress came to us staring at Alexander as though I was not even there. She was trying to push her fake boobs out of her shirt and tried to look as hot and sexy she can be. But poor her, Alexander was looking at me with an unknown glint in his eyes. He was looking at me with pure lust and love which I used to see in my Travis eyes when we were dating. Suddenly Alexander's eyes darkened into a colour that I did not even know existed and turned to face the waitress. He looked at her with pure disgust on his face.

"Reservation under the name Alexander." He said with a crypt voice and I visibly flinched away. His eyes softened a bit and he held onto my hand tightening his grip after intertwining his fingers with mine. The waitress still did not get the hint because she was still eying him up and down as if he were a piece of meat.

"This way sir."

She looked at me like a bag of stinky garbage. Okay I agree I am not that pretty or hot but hey I am good.

"You are outrageously beautiful." I turned my head to look at the Greek God inches away from my face. The sudden urge to snog him filled in my filthy brain and before I knew it he placed his lips on mine. 

He kissed me with hunger, passion and ....... love. Might not be the latter. But it felt like he was showering me with his love. He swiped his tongue on my lower lip, an indication for permission which I was not going to give right now because we were in a public area. He growled out when I denied access to him. I pulled out with a flushed face while he seemed........disgusted. Was it my way of kissing or something else. I didn't know what to say. I felt as though he regretted kissing me. Or may be even taking me out on a date. 

Tears welled up in my eyes thinking about this. Will I not have a 'happily ever after'? Are all the guys same? Yes they certainly are. A tear fell from my eye before I could prevent it from being attacked by the force of gravity. A hand stood out in front of my face and captured my tear. I traced the hand back to its owner realizing that it was Alexander's palm. He looked at me with concern. 

"Do you regret the kiss?" He asked in a stern voice. What should I say? I don't think so because all I want is a molecule of love which I have searching for after Travis blatantly stabbed my loving heart. 

"Do you?" I asked him. By now I realised that we had completely blocked the outer world.

"Never my beloved." That kind of relaxed my thumping heart. I don't know why but the way he said that he doesn't regret the kiss seemed to turn me on. Suddenly Alexander's eyes turned to a darker shade.

"Let me take you somewhere private." With that Alexander took my hand in his and rushed out of the place. We quickly sat in his car and pulled out of the parking lot. He was driving at a lightning speed. I was getting more and more excited about this. 

We reached his appartment and he quickly shuffled the keys out of his pockets and inserting it into the key-hole. We just rushed in and before I knew it his lips attacked mine. We pulled out and he started kissing my neck slightly nipping at it. I moaned out loud. He started unbuttoning my shirt. The fabrics were too much of a hindrance by now. I ripped his shirt and he ripped mine. Then he started kissing my breast over the fabric. His hands quickly unhooked and he was just going to remove it but he stopped.

Maybe he feels we were going too fast.

"What hap-" He raised his hand and put his index on my lips.

"I want to eat you tonight, beloved. To take you to vast heights of pleasure with my mouth." With having said that he ripped my panties off and spread my legs. I could feel his breath on my pubic area. His tongue swiped over my lips and I let out a loud moan. Travis always used to say I was a screamer.

Oh god did I just think about him.

I did not even know what was happening but it felt so wrong. It was as if I belong to Travis. I am worse than a wife now.

But why can't I fall for a guy like Alexander? He has been nothing but sweet and supportive to me.

But does that mean I allow him to enter those places where only my Travis belongs. I did not even realise that Travis was looking at me with hurt filled in his eyes.  

What is he doing here?

"What are you doing, love? Are you cheating on me? Allowing him to visit places where only I should be? Did you forget, you belong to me. You are mine and only mine."

With that Travis disappeared.

"Wow, beauty, you taste so good." Oh you are still there? I suddenly felt disgusted with myself. How could I do this? But why am I feeling this way?

Something is wrong and I must find out what is.

Alexander

I knew what she was thinking about. I knew who she was thinking about. She thought what we shared was wrong? How could she? In those days I was a charmer. Women threw themselves at me and I used to pleasure them but I became a perfect sage after finding her. Why can't she want me? I want to court her so badly that I will put in more of my power in this illusionary world that she is seeing. 

But how can she still love him when in this world he has horribly cheated her?

I drove her to her appartment and the minute she stepped out of my chariot well in this century a car, I drove off just like that. The look she gave me when I pleasured her was like an arrow piercing right through my heart.

I came to my mansion and went to the room Alex was locked up in. I barged open the room and found him laying there like filth on my marble floor. His bruises were still fresh and I wanted to just punch him to death but I cannot do that. If I do that then I will not be able to escape this mortal world. 

"How was your date with my woman, Alexander?" he sneered. My anger increased two-fold but right now I must conserve the energy for my meditation. He smirked knowing that my date was anywhere but perfect.

"You know, you must just stop going after another man's woman. She might have believed the shit you are showing her, but her heart knows that what is in front of her is not true." Is this man out of his mind? Does he want another set of punching from me? Or is he trying to infuriate me.

"What happened, Alexander? Why are you so quiet? Cat got your tongue?" Okay his snarky comments are so irritating. What is that word the modern people use? Yeah, fucking irritating.

"Just shut up, Alex."I roared at him.

"It is Travis, you man-whore."

****************************************************************************************************