Chapter 8

RECAP :

I could feel my robe being taken off. Now I was completely taken off-guard. I hardly knew this guy and I am giving him my body to be ravished. I placed my hands on his chest and with, all my might, pushed him off me. He had obviously not expected this as he stumbled out of the bed. His eyes were full of lust and they were raking my body, making me cringe at the uncomfortable situation.

"Why did you push me off you, again, Elizabeth? How long can you resist me? Why don't you just give up?" He asked in a deep husky voice and raked his hair with his long fingers.

Elizabeth? Who was that? Why did he call me Elizabeth?

As though some kind of realisation hit him, his eyes widened and they were regaining their original colour. He stormed out of the room and I swear, I heard him say "I lost control."

Ok now what is that he is hiding.

This leads to the awakening of Detective Mia!!!!!!!!!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Travis POV

I don't know how to react to what mom said. My worst nightmare has the love of my life captive. What am I supposed to do? I am just laying down with my head resting on my mom's lap while she is brushing her soft fingers in my hair.

"Honey, Prince Alexander has a huge history. He is connected to yours and Mia's life. Let me tell you from the start.

This goes back to the days of mid-fifteenth century. The beautiful city of Athens was one of the most prosperous cities of Greece. The main reason was Prince Alexander the great.

He had everything any lady would want in her husband. The looks, the aura of power, the prosperity, everything. He was a great leader and warrior of his times. Any woman would love to pleasure such a handsome and rich man. He was known to have half the young woman of Athens, wrapped around his little finger. Every night, a young girl would come to his chamber and warm his bed.

One day, he got an invitation from the king of England, King George for a ball that was going to be held. Prince Alexander, without any hesitation sent a reply saying that it was going to be his pleasure to attend a beautiful ball held in England.

What Prince Alexander was unaware of was that this very ball was going to be the sore reason for his down fall."

Mia's POV

I tried to find Alexander to ask him for answers. Which only he had, probably!

I was going to ask him who this woman Elizabeth is. Was it an ex or is he still in love with her. I, kind of, cringed at the thought of another woman in his life. I cannot tolerate it.

Wait what is going on with me?

I don't have any right on him. He is not even my boyfriend. I cannot think of-

"Mia", a deep and husky voice called out.

Turning back, I realised it was Alexander.

"What are you doing-"

"Alexander, you have some explaining to be done." He frowned at me. Then he stared deeply into my eyes and then I started feeling dizzy. Okay what is my baby doing to me? I knew he was going to be the death of me. My core was clenching and I want my Alexander right now.

He smirked while I was literally purring in delight. Am I a cat or what?

I started leaning into him and saw his eyes turn into a dark shade indicating his lust for me. He did not waste any minute and smashed his lips into mine. The kiss was filled with hunger, passion and it showed how desperate he was to kiss me.