chapter 4

"Travis, baby are you ok?"

I woke up to see a worried Mia in front of me. Oh so was that a fucking dream? Great.

"Travis-" I cut her off and locked my lips with hers. She was shocked at first but then returned the kiss. Our lips were in sync with each other. I darted out my tongue and rested it on her lower lip and asked for entrance. She happily let me in and I joyfully explored her minty mouth. I tugged her closer to myself and then we pulled away to get a breath of air. I leaned in for more but then she did something quite similar she had done in my dream. She shrugged me off. No no no no it can't be. The dream was coming true. My eyes were watering already. I had faced rejection from her twice, the first one when I had first proposed her and the second one in my dream. I can't take it anymore. If she throws me out again then I am going to  be all bad ass on her. Come on I love her a lot and if she doesn't get that the nice way then I will convey it to her in my bad way. I am a very possessive-about-my-love guy and she thinks of ditching me again then I will go all wild on her. She is my first and last love and she is all mine.

"Yoohoo on earth Travis. Baby what happened? Any bad dream? Tell me the truth then I will resume kissing you if you feel better with that." She replied with a smirk on her face.

"I thought you felt that I only want a sexual relationship with you and you are gonna ditch me and-" cut off by my queen duh. She kissed me and a smirk was plastered on my face.  

"Stupid I know how crazy you are about me. Go freshen up and then come out for breakfast, it is your going to be mom-in-law's order." A blush appeared on her beautiful face when she said this and I had a huge smirk on my face.

Mia's POV

OMG ! I guess it is not the right time but it just slipped out, I mean I do love Travis but he may not be ready to take this relationship head on. I hadn't realized that my lover boy had slipped into the bathroom until he had called out from the bathroom.

"Honey could I get some nice shampoo and hair gel?"

Ooops I guess I can't give him that because there is no male member in my house. Probably I will have to go down to the store to get them.

"Could you just wait a bit Travis. I shall go down to the store and get you your stuff."

"Mia, dear where is your bike?" My mom asked from the kitchen.

Ooops I guess I am forgetting a lot of things. I had to tell her that I lost it or probably make up a nice cock and bull story.

"Mom can we talk a bit later? I need to get Travis some shampoo and gel."

"Ooooo! Shampoo and shower gel and ........................................................................well sweetheart why don't you get some protection also? I don't want to be a granny now. Come on grand kids do make you feel old." She said with the most idiotic but a sweet smile plastered on her face. 

I blushed and ran out of the house. My mom is really good at leg-pulling and once she starts, she never ends.

I got out and started walking down the street. It was quite pleasant actually because a light breeze blew over my face. But I could feel someone still behind me. It was more like somebody's eyes boring into my back. I picked up my pace but I wanted to know who was behind me so I decided to swiftly turn away and do a boo on his face. So I did the same. But then I realized I shouldn't have picked up the audacity to turn and see my mysterious stalker.

He stood there with completely red eyes. He looked like he was in his early twenties and was 6 foot tall and he wore a nice white shirt which had 4 unbuttoned buttons revealing his luscious, hard chest on which I wanted to run my fingers upon. Why just me? Probably all the girls around me wanted to do the same because they were all eye-raping him right now. He was perfectly tanned and boy he was so attractive. But one question......................................................... why was he stalking me for God's sake?