chapter 16

Alexander 

Today is a full moon night. Also the day I died watching my beloved in another man's arms. She did not cheat on me. She just never loved me. I sometimes feel I must let her go but I can't. Not now. I need her. My soul needs her. Had I died without unfulfilled wishes, I would be free. But now, I died wanting her to be eternally mine. My soul seeks revenge even though I have forgiven her. I love her so much that I can do anything for her. Or rather my love. To tell you the truth, I never truly loved her. Had I done that, then I would let her go to the one she loves so much. But I only loved myself and could not see my heart ripping to shreds.

Tonight is the night I am finally going to rip her soul out of that beautiful body and take it with myself. We shall be entwined to each other. I will be free from the mortal world. I hadn't bet up the guy. I would rather store my potential energy for the entwining. I had to lift the illusion my beauty was in.

Yes, you heard me right. It was all a bloody lie. Alex would never do such a horrendous job even when he is in his worst miseries. I loved that about him. He was truly a more deserving boy than myself. Being nearly a decade younger than myself, he had more self control when it came to ladies. Obviously, she will love him even though he is less charming than myself.

But what is the use of this charm when you cannot charm your beloved?

But I had to do this like the selfish moron that I am. I have to rip her out from her lover. Or else I shall be stuck here in this moronic world.

She is still in her room in my mansion, which she thinks is her flat. She is really so foolish yet so enticing. A part of me feels she still has a lot to see. That I have no right to rip her off from this world. But do I have an alternative? I really wish now that I had.

I was so deep in my thoughts when Traviz or Travix or whatever is his name in this birth, came running to me.

"Alexander, I have a proposition to make."

I stared at him bewildered. Who the hell gave him rights to make propositions with me? I get what I want even if it leads to an internal battle with myself. I stared down at him and saw a twinkle in his eyes.

"I talked to my dad today."

Travis 

These past few days were like pain to me. Seeing my woman hate me or even think I could do such a thing caused my heart to break into pieces. She seriously believed it all? I can't believe it. She actually thought I might go to the extent of abuse is a sign that she does not really have faith in me. But then whenever I saw her cry in front of illusionary me, I knew that she will continue loving me even if I behave like an ugly, dirty, asshole. It made me swell with pride that the one who is mine and only mine loves me so much. I love her even more if that was possible. 

I was just talking to her through what I don't know when that 'ghost' was eating her out. That was what hurt me like bitch. It broke me seeing her in such an intimate position with him like that. But then again he had mesmerised her and it was not at all my beauty's fault. She was disgusted after that though. That was enough for me. I knew that she still loves me. No illusion can come in between us.

I was so lost in thoughts that I did not see the smoke appear around me. I looked up to see my dad standing there looking like an......angel.

"Dad, is that you?"

"No it is your horse which eloped with his lover." And with that he laughed like a hyena. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Dad, what should I do now?" That caught him off guard. His face seemed to lose his colour.

"Do you want to save her?" I gave him a blank look.

"Really, dad?"

He seemed like he was in pain. I love him so much I can't see him in pain. I thought after-life was painless, but I don't think so.

"You can save her." He paused looking at me with a pained look in his eyes. I was getting impatient now.

"Just tell me dad."

"He is seeking revenge and his soul will be satisfied if it gets to torture you." He paused and I took that moment to actually allow the information to seep into my mind.

"You must offer yourself tonight, son." For a moment I got a cardiac arrest.

What shall I do? Should I do this? Offer myself to this disgusting soul so that he leaves Mia?

I found myself running towards Alexander after I agreed to the decision my heart had made.

I will offer myself to Alexander. But how was I supposed to know that he won't go after Mia? Maybe if I strike a deal with him, he might be free from this world and might leave her alone for fuck's sake.

***************************************************************************************

Hello everyone. 

Sorry for this delay, really busy so could not update.

But don't give up on my story I am going to edit once it is over. 

Only 1 more chapter and an epilogue. :'( 

I had a lot of fun writing this story and maybe as time passes it will gain readers. 

Thank you for supporting it until now. By next week the next chapter will be up and the Epilogue will be put up asap.

bye for now