Hurt

TWS: Injury, blood, swearing [skz arent idols in this story, just normal teens]

The sun painted dappled patterns through the dense foliage as the group embarked on their weekend escape into the heart of the woodlands surrounding their small town. The air was crisp, filled with the earthy aroma of fallen leaves and the distant chatter of woodland creatures. Among the group was Jisung, an adventurous soul with an insatiable curiosity that often led him into uncharted territories.

As the friends ventured deeper into the forest, the trees grew taller and the underbrush thicker, creating a natural labyrinth of greenery. Jisung, always eager to push the boundaries of exploration, found an overgrown path that beckoned to be unravelled. The group hesitated momentarily, exchanging glances before succumbing to the thrill of the unknown.

They followed the narrow trail, the whispers of leaves crunching beneath their feet filling the air. The forest seemed to come alive with secrets, and they revelled in the sense of discovery. However, the enchantment of the woods can be deceiving, and as Jisung continued to forge ahead, he didn't realize that the ground beneath him was gradually giving way.

Without warning, the path crumbled beneath Jisung's weight, and he tumbled down a steep incline, limbs flailing, until he crashed through bushes and hedges. The Stray Kids' shouts of surprise were swallowed by the rustling leaves and the muffled thud of Jisung's impact.

When the group reached the bottom of the slope, they found Jisung lying on the ground, clutching his stomach, a pained expression across his face. Blood seeped through his fingers, staining the soil beneath him.

"Felix, get your first aid kit!" Chan shouted, panic evident in his voice.

Felix scrambled to retrieve the first aid kit from his backpack, his hands shaking as he fumbled with the zipper. Meanwhile, Jisung's breathing grew laboured, and the fear in his eyes mirrored the growing concern among his friends.

As Felix reached Jisung's side and assessed the injury, it became apparent that the fall had caused a deep gash in Jisung's stomach. The blood flowed steadily, a stark contrast against the verdant backdrop of the forest floor. The 8 friends faced the harsh reality that their carefree adventure had taken an unexpectedly dangerous turn, and their friend's well-being hung in the balance.

As Felix desperately worked to stem the flow of blood from Jisung's stomach, Jeongin fumbled with his phone, trying to dial emergency services. The tension in the air thickened as he anxiously waited for a signal, but the dense forest seemed to swallow all hopes of connectivity.

"No service," Jeongin muttered, frustration etching his face. He glanced around, realizing the gravity of their situation. Panic set in as the realization dawned that they were deep in the forest, far from any semblance of immediate help.

Jisung's breathing became more erratic, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. Felix's attempts to staunch the bleeding proved futile, and the Stray Kids exchanged worried glances, the weight of helplessness settling over them.

"We need to get him out of here," Changbin urged, his voice tinged with urgency. "Find a way to signal for help."

The group scrambled to their feet, surveying the surroundings for signs of civilization. Yet, the towering trees and twisted underbrush seemed to engulf them, rendering the outside world unreachable. Bang Chan, usually the voice of reason, couldn't shake the gnawing feeling of despair that settled in his chest.

"We can't carry him all the way back. We need to find a clearing or something," Hyunjin suggested, scanning the area for any potential escape from the forest's suffocating grip.