Cat

TWS: Cats, allergies (not proofread)

The sun painted the city in warm hues as Stray Kids ventured into an eclectic part of town, armed with a camera and infectious enthusiasm. Felix, holding the camera, took charge of capturing their candid moments for a spontaneous vlog. It was a day without managers or staff, just the members eager to document their laughter-filled escapade.

Bang Chan, with a mischievous grin, suggested exploring a quirky vintage store filled with eccentric treasures. As the members combed through racks of retro clothing and tried on absurd hats, Changbin, already aware of his feline nemesis, cautiously scanned the surroundings.

Suddenly, a telltale sneeze interrupted the laughter, with Changbin desperately trying to complete his sentence. "Yeah, allergic—achoo!—ones."

The members, quick on their feet, scattered in different directions, leaving Changbin standing alone in his struggle against the sneeze-inducing culprit. Jisung aimed the camera at the chaos, capturing Changbin's sneeze-induced dance as he desperately dodged imaginary feline foes.

"Changbin, the cat whisperer!" Felix quipped between chuckles.

But as they regrouped, thinking they had escaped the allergy-triggering cats, they discovered another room in the vintage store, now seemingly the designated cat hangout. Changbin's eyes widened, and a collective groan echoed through the group.

"Okay, new plan: Operation Avoid Allergic Apocalypse," Bang Chan declared, earning a chorus of laughter from the members.

The vlog, now transformed into a comedy of errors, continued with Changbin's sneezing antics and the group's strategic maneuvers to outwit the vintage store's feline residents. Little did they know that this impromptu adventure would become a legendary chapter in their collection of goofy escapades, celebrated by fans around the world.

Undeterred by the unexpected cat encounters, Stray Kids pressed on with their zany exploration of the vintage store. Changbin, armed with tissues and a determination to avoid further feline confrontations, led the way through the narrow aisles.

As they ventured into a room filled with retro board games, the group collectively held their breath, half-expecting a hidden cat to pounce. Changbin, however, managed to keep his composure, delivering commentary between cautious glances.

"Alright, no more surprises, please. My sinuses can't take it," Changbin joked, earning a chorus of laughter from the members.

Their vlog had transformed into a hilarious saga of Changbin's epic battle against cat-induced sneezing fits. Felix, skillfully capturing the chaos, couldn't resist narrating the unfolding saga in his best documentary voice.

"Just when you thought it was safe, Changbin faces his arch-nemesis once again – the elusive vintage store cat!"

The members, now navigating the store like a covert mission, encountered quirky items and shared playful banter, all while keeping a keen eye out for any lurking feline friends. Despite the unexpected challenges, the day became a testament to Stray Kids' ability to turn even the quirkiest situations into moments of shared laughter and camaraderie. Little did they know that their unplanned adventure would become a fan-favorite vlog, celebrated not only for its humor but for showcasing the genuine bond that defined Stray Kids as a family.