Minho Likes Cats

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the quiet alley where Stray Kids had gathered after their intense practice session. Felix, Bang Chan, and Changbin were engaged in a lively discussion about their upcoming performance, while Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Jisung sat on the nearby stairs, catching their breath.

As the conversation flowed, Minho suddenly appeared at the entrance of the alley, panting heavily. His eyes widened as he stumbled into the group, looking dishevelled and out of breath.

"You're okay, right? You're not hurt?" Changbin immediately asked concern etched across his face.

Minho, attempting to catch his breath, waved a hand dismissively. "No, no, no, I'm fine! Totally fine, no, no, I'm fine."

Bang Chan eyed him sceptically. "Really? Because you're repeating your words, you're pale, and you look like you're going to pass out."

Minho flashed a weak smile. "Yeah, you might wanna catch me."

Before anyone could react, Minho's legs gave way beneath him. He crumpled to the ground, narrowly avoiding a full-blown collapse thanks to Hyunjin and Jeongin, who managed to grab him in the nick of time.

"Felix, grab some water," Bang Chan called out, kneeling down next to Minho. "What happened?"

Minho took a deep breath, still trying to recover from his sprint. "I was coming back from the convenience store, and I saw this little kitten stuck in a tree. I couldn't just leave it there, so I climbed up to rescue it."

Changbin raised an eyebrow. "You climbed a tree for a cat? Seriously?"

Minho nodded, wincing as he felt a sore spot on his side. "Yeah, but the problem was, once I got the cat down, I realized I was stuck up there. It took me a while to figure out how to climb back down without breaking my neck."

Felix returned with a bottle of water, handing it to Minho. "Dude, you're insane. Climbing a tree for a cat? That's dedication."

Minho took a grateful sip of water. "I couldn't let the little guy suffer up there. But note to self: I need to work on my tree-climbing skills."

Bang Chan chuckled, patting Minho on the back. "Well, at least you and the cat are both safe now. Next time, maybe call one of us for help instead of attempting your own action movie stunt."

Minho smiled, feeling the support of his fellow Stray Kids. "Lesson learned. But seriously, guys, we should consider adopting that cat. It needs a home, and I've already named it '나무'! (tree, pronounced namu)"

The group burst into laughter, the unexpected adventure adding a touch of humour to their evening. As they helped Minho back to his feet, they couldn't help but appreciate the camaraderie that made Stray Kids not just a talented group of performers but a close-knit family that would go to great lengths, even climbing trees, for each other.