Ears and a Tail

TWS: smut, literally just smut, omegaverse

The connection between Chan and Changbin deepened over the following months, their relationship filled with trust, affection, and understanding. Changbin felt safe with Chan, knowing the alpha would always respect his boundaries and support him.

One evening, Changbin started to feel a familiar, overwhelming heat building inside him. He knew what it meant: his heat was approaching, and he hadn't yet told Chan about this aspect of his hybrid nature. Nervously, he decided to call Chan.

"Hey, Chan," Changbin said, his voice trembling slightly as he held the phone to his ear.

"Hey, Bin! What's up?" Chan's voice was warm and comforting as always.

"I, uh, need to talk to you about something important," Changbin began, feeling his cheeks flush with embarrassment. "Can you come over?"

"Of course, I'll be there in a bit," Chan replied, sensing the urgency in Changbin's tone.

A short while later, Chan arrived at Changbin's apartment. Changbin opened the door, his cat ears twitching with nervousness.

"Hey, Bin," Chan greeted, stepping inside and noticing the flushed look on Changbin's face. "What's going on?"

Changbin led Chan to the living room and took a deep breath. "So, there's something you need to know about me... About hybrids, actually."

Chan nodded, his expression serious and attentive. "Okay. I'm listening."

Changbin shifted uncomfortably, his ears flattening slightly. "We go through heat cycles. It's... it's intense, and it makes us need... uh, physical comfort."

Realization dawned on Chan, and he stepped closer to Changbin, gently touching his arm. "Are you in heat right now, Bin?"

Changbin nodded, unable to meet Chan's eyes. "Yeah, it's starting. I didn't want to scare you or make you uncomfortable, but I didn't know who else to call."

Chan's heart swelled with empathy and protectiveness. "Bin, you can always call me. I'm here for you, no matter what." He lifted Changbin's chin, making their eyes meet. "Do you want me to stay with you? I can help you through this."

Changbin's eyes filled with gratitude and desire. "Yes, please. I need you, Chan."

Chan led Changbin to the bedroom, both of them feeling a mixture of anticipation and tenderness. Changbin's heat was intensifying, his body aching for relief. He lay down on the bed, his black ears and tail twitching with sensitivity.

Chan joined him, brushing a hand gently over Changbin's cheek. "Tell me what you need, Bin. I'm here for you."

Changbin's breath hitched, and he leaned into Chan's touch. "I need... I need you to touch me, Chan. Everywhere."

Chan's hand trailed down to the hem of Changbin's shirt, lifting it slowly. "Is this okay?"

"Yes," Changbin breathed, his body responding eagerly to Chan's gentle caresses.

Chan removed Changbin's shirt, exposing his toned torso. He placed soft kisses along Changbin's collarbone, his hands roaming over the sensitive skin. Changbin's ears twitched with pleasure, and he let out a soft moan.

"Chan, please," Changbin whispered, his tail wrapping around Chan's leg.

Chan continued to explore Changbin's body, his touch both soothing and electrifying. He could feel Changbin's need growing, the omega's body trembling with desire. Chan kissed his way down Changbin's chest, his hand slipping under the waistband of his pants.

Changbin arched his back, his breath coming in short gasps. "Chan, I need you."

Chan nodded, his own desire building. He carefully removed Changbin's pants, revealing the omega's erection. Chan wrapped his hand around it, stroking gently. Changbin let out a loud moan, his hips bucking into Chan's touch.

"Does that feel good, Bin?" Chan asked, his voice husky with need.

"Yes, so good," Changbin panted. "But I need more. I need you inside me, Chan."

Chan's heart pounded with a mix of desire and affection. He quickly undressed, positioning himself between Changbin's legs. "Are you sure you're ready?"

Changbin nodded, his eyes filled with trust and need. "I'm ready. Please, Chan."

Chan carefully prepared Changbin, his fingers stretching and teasing the omega until he was writhing with pleasure. When he felt Changbin was ready, he positioned himself at Changbin's entrance, pressing in slowly.

Changbin gasped, his body tensing momentarily before relaxing into the sensation. "Oh, Chan..."

Chan moved gently at first, allowing Changbin to adjust. The heat and tightness around him were almost overwhelming. He leaned down, capturing Changbin's lips in a deep, passionate kiss.

As they found a rhythm, their movements became more urgent, the room filled with their moans and gasps. Chan's hand found Changbin's erection again, stroking in time with his thrusts.

Changbin's senses were on fire, every touch sending waves of pleasure through his body. His tail wrapped tighter around Chan, pulling him closer. "Chan, I'm so close..."

"Me too, Bin," Chan groaned, his movements becoming more erratic.

With a final thrust, they both found their release, their bodies shuddering with the intensity of it. Chan collapsed beside Changbin, pulling him close as they caught their breath.

Changbin nestled against Chan, his ears twitching with contentment. "Thank you, Chan. That was... incredible."

Chan kissed the top of Changbin's head, his heart full of love for the omega in his arms. "You're incredible, Bin. I'll always be here for you."

As they lay together, wrapped in each other's warmth, they knew their bond was unbreakable. In the midst of their passion and tenderness, they had found something truly special, a connection that would only grow stronger with time.