67: Beating down in elf style

Dragon's Teeth Mountains

Eliz wiped the tears of laughter from the corners of her eyes and sighed in relief. She could see why Shannon had called this elf a pervert. An elf bodybuilder was something truly extraordinary.

"You're Draikini?" Eliz asked, still smiling.

The muscular elf fixed her with a look and held his hand palm up to stop her. "Yes, miss. But whatever reason you're here can wait." Draikini stopped her and looked again at the men present in the group.

"So? Who went first? A one-on-one match, perfectly fair. No use of mana, just manly strength of the body!" Draikini slammed his fists together, visibly looking forward to the fight.

Eliz fell silent as the elf said this and watched with raised eyebrows. "Oh. This could be good," she muttered to herself.

Holm rubbed her head with her hand hesitantly. "Um. You want to fight us? Why? We don't even know each other."

Draikini slammed his fist into his pectoral muscle and smiled. "Wrestling is a good way to get to know each other and make friends! Also, I don't get the chance to meet suitable opponents very often!"

Raiana raised her hand. "Could I fight you?" She asked.

The elf glared at her and immediately shook her head. "Sorry, no. I don't fight with women."

Eliz grinned. "That's a bit insulting, isn't it? Are women weaker in your eyes?"

Draikini looked a little embarrassed and scratched his nose. "That's not what I meant. Women are flowers to be cared for and protected. Besides, when I wrestle I give it my all. With men, I know what I can and can't do to keep from hurting them. But women have a lot of delicate places on and in their bodies." He explained, his cheeks turning a little red.

"Ah. I see." Eliz understood and nodded her head in agreement. She had already managed to get a bit of a grasp on Draikini's nature. Then she waved at the man. "So what are you waiting for? Go fight." She waved them off with her hand.

All three looked at her in amazement. "Wait, Lady Elizabeth. You want us to actually fight him?" Holm wondered.

Eliz smiled at them, her eyes shining. "Of course. It's probably some sort of test. Go ahead, don't disappoint me." Eliz turned and walked away and sat down on the weight bench, swinging her leg over her foot and resting her hands on her toes. "Raiana, Alobela, come here." She called to the rest of the women.

The two women came up behind her, and Alobela spoke. "Is this really a test?"

Eliz rubbed her chin and smiled. "Probably not."

Alobela blinked once and fell silent, as if that meant she understood everything. "I'll go into the house and try to make some tea." She announced and walked around the corner.

Raiana continued to ask questions. "If it's not a test... why do they have to fight?" She didn't understand.

"Hm. How should I put it?" Eliz whispered thoughtfully before motioning for Raiana to lean closer. "Besides, it'll make the muscle man happy. It'll be quite a show, too."

"A show?"

"Hehe. It's not every day you get to see several half-naked men working hard." Eliz gave her a significant wink.

"Oh.... Oh!" Raiana understood and looked at the group of men. She immediately made herself comfortable next to Eliz, who nodded in satisfaction. She knew that Raiana wouldn't betray her feminine side like Alobela.