72: How to make Broccoli surrender

Dragon's Teeth Mountains

As soon as Eliz grabbed Broccoli by the throat, the shit-shooting stopped. Everyone else looked around and saw about four or five Arachnids peeking out from their hiding places and curling their lips upwards as if to mock them.

However, Eliz was still staring menacingly at Broccoli. "Someone start a fire," she said coldly, before bringing Broccoli closer to her face and wiping the stinky mess on her cheek against his body.

"Yuuu!" Broccoli let out a yelp.

"What's wrong? You don't like it? It's only fair that you're covered in shit like us too!" Eliz snapped and turned her gaze to the others. "What are you doing? Make that bonfire!" she growled.

Alobela moved and began to do as Eliz commanded. Grash looked around and grinned, for he was the only one besides Raiana who didn't have any filth on him. Alarr noticed his smirk and frowned, looking down at his originally shiny armor. Luckily, something like that didn't stick well to metal, but the stains remained.

Alarr turned away and looked at Arachape again. He wasn't sure what Eliz was going to do or why she was suddenly angry at the beast, but from the look in her eyes, it looked like she was serious. He was learning not to ask anymore and just wait and see what she would do.

Holm looked worried and stared at Eliz with a strangled Broccoli who bulged his eyes. Elizabeth got angry easily, but he didn't think she was someone who took her anger out on innocent animals. "Lady, what do you want to do?" he finally asked.

"Let's roast some Broccoli," Eliz replied.

Holm frowned. "I know this... isn't pleasant, but don't you think...."

"Holm. It got in my mouth!" Eliz darted her eyes at him.

Holm fell silent, reasonably suppressing the chuckle that was breaking out. He cleared his throat. "Ehm. I see. But still, is it right to take out your frustration on an animal?"

Eliz shook her head and held Broccoli in front of his face. "What animal!? It's just a damn fraud! Besides being a dragon, he's also a Forest Protector! Or maybe I should say SHE is a Forest Protector."

"What?"

"What?"

"This thing?"

"Really?"

"HoHo!"

There were several loud reactions of surprise; for some reason, even the nearby Arachape were making surprised noises.
They all looked at Broccoli, who twisted her elongated body a little and squirmed. Alarr raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

Eliz snorted. "I'm sure," she replied.

"My lady," Alobela spoke, and Eliz looked at her to see that she was crouched beside a small fire that was already burning. The fire pit was small, and the flames weren't very strong, which made it understandable that Alobela was careful with it. Starting a fire in the forest wasn't a good idea, but a fire this small was easy to control.

Eliz nodded. "Good. Thank you." She walked over to the fire pit and then looked at Broccoli, who still looked innocent.

"Hmph! Are you still pretending? If you don't want me to really roast you, you better talk, Forest Protector," Eliz warned her.

Broccoli turned her head at her. "Yuu..." She let out a sad whine.

Eliz frowned. "You don't think I'll do it, huh? I'm not as soft as you think, bitch," Eliz said, reaching out the hand she was holding Broccoli in and holding it over the flames. Not enough to burn her, but enough to start heating up her butt.