Chapter 15

April 2021

Niall POV

Today I'm going to surprise Avery and Lilly today. It's Avery's graduation today and Avery thought I won't be coming because I'll be busy with work but I pulled a few strings to come back home for a few days since I have this week off and we start back on tour next week. I never been to a graduation and this is my first time going and I don't know what to expect. I know people will recognize but I don't care as long as I'm with Avery and Lilly then I'm good. Not gonna lie I'm proud of Avery from coming to abusive house hold. She is a brave strong woman now. She knows how to take care of herself and knows how to handle her own things. She still afraid that her father is out to get her but he still in jail which I'm thankful for.

My driver dropped me off at the airport and then left. I went through check in and through security before going to my gate. Once I got to my gate I got onto the plane I sat down on my seat and I felt my phone go ding. I picked up my phone from my back pocket and saw I got a text from Avery.

Avery: which dress? Help me. I wish you were here to help me

I looked at the pictures that she sent me and they both look beautiful. She will look beautiful with whichever one she is wearing.

Niall: you will look beautiful in anything but just don't pick anything long because I know you

Niall: you will look beautiful in anything but just don't pick anything long because I know you. You will trip and fall if you wear a long one

Avery: that's true but you're no help. I'm going crazy

Niall: hahaha. That's why you don't do last minute dress shopping missy

Avery: hey. It's not my fault. I wish you were here today though

Niall: I know but you know about my schedule Avery. Maybe if I can I would take a few days off next week to see you two but I have been booked

Avery: I know but Lilly and I miss you

Niall: I miss you both too but I'm coming home sooner than you think

I smiled to myself when I sent that message. After I sent that messages the plane was going to take off. I got comfortable on my seat and looked out the window as I saw the plane taking off.