Chapter 4

That girl was a man.

No, that girl turned into a man. Juyeon's head was aching and the alcohol was still there, too. He couldn't afford to think about all these. His body couldn't afford to think about all of it.

He passed out.

The man caught him before he fell. "Nice timing." The man laughed out loud and carried Juyeon's body on his shoulder.

"Seriously, Kristian?"

"That's my boy!"

"Make sure to ruin him!"

The man, Kristian, passed by the crowd and laughed. "Hey, make sure you keep that nosy boy Amery off my ass! I'll just have a little fun with the transferee tonight."

The whole party howled in laughter.

Juyeon's body was slammed on a bed. Kristian jumped on top. He whispered, "Fucking sexy."

He took off his top and started unbuttoning Juyeon's, when he heard a creak outside. "Who is it?" He impatiently shouted, "Do not bother me tonight or I will skin you alive!"

When he turned back to the transferee, however, the unconscious boy was no longer beneath him.

"Aw?" He turned around, searching for his lost 'thing', but he was now alone in the room. When he realized what had happened, he cursed and hit the bed, breaking it.

His brother must have gotten him.

Kristian plopped down on his now-broken bed, not minding the wood stabbing at his back. "He couldn't even give it to me once! I've been longing for him for months!"

He raised his hands and took a sniff, pleasure running through his blood. He grinned, "He sure smelled nice," His fangs extended slowly and he licked his lips. "I'll get a taste someday."

...

Juyeon, in the midst of his sleep, dreamt about his family. He dreamt that he woke up and he was back in his room in their house, waking up to the smell of his mother's toasts and running downstairs.

"Mom? Dad!" He ran to their embrace, smelling their homey scent. Even their dog ran to them, making them all laugh. It was just that -

They never had a dog.

And his mother doesn't know how to cook.

Juyeon stepped back from the seemingly-perfect picture of his family. The floors below him cracked and he fell.

He was freefalling.

When his feet was finally on solid grounds, he figured he was in a room. And, there, on the bed, was his body.

He recognized the clothes, it was the clothes he wore on the first day of Hell University and when he stepped into that underground party.

He doesn't remember what happened next.

Juyeon knew he was dreaming. He wanted to wake up. He forced himself to wake up. He paused when he saw another person beside his body on the bed.

He was kissing him. No, he was kissing Juyeon's body. Actually, no -

Juyeon was kissing him.

A stupefied Juyeon watched as his other self grabbed that person's clothes and connected their lips.

What the hell.

Juyeon wanted to run and seperate the two, but he found that he couldn't move. He was in a paralysis.

The dream ended then. Juyeon woke up.

And he woke up in that same place. Same bed. Except there was no other person aside from him.