Chapter 13

At least a hundred people surrounds Juyeon, making him feel trapped and uneasy. He literally has just woken up, what is all this mess?

He tried to talk sense, "Hello..? Where are we?" Looking around, he didn't see the familiar bookshelves he should be surrounded in in the detention room. Instead he saw an endless stretch of the horizon, the mountains and trees, and these butt-naked people.

Yes, they are bare.

Juyeon covered his eyes, "And why are you all not wearing clothes?"

Just then he heard a growl..? He peeked through his fingers, the people's faces have not eased, and have only seemed to get worse. Their angered faces and fangs were what really captured Juyeon's attention.

He must still be in the Lower Realm.

He doesn't know what to do. The crowd is slowly walking towards him, cautious but angered. With every step they take he takes one step backwards. He put out his hands, "H-Hold on, can we talk this out? Please, let's just talk this out!"

Is he really gonna die here?!

The hair of the three nearest to him grew longer, fast, and the shapes of their bodies also changed. Juyeon cursed. It was time to run, so he did. And just as his feet moved, the people around him growled in unison and, ony by one, turned into a furball.

A hundred, giant furballs.

"Why the hell are there wolves here!" Juyeon shouted as he ran. He screamed and screamed, and he didn't know where to go, but he kept on running.

And, of course, he just had to trip. ON HIS OWN FOOT.

What an idiot.

He didn't realize, but there was already someone speeding towards him. Juyeon held his hurting ankle and tried to stand up, only to be dragged by the arm by someone and to some unknown place.

"Let go of me! Who are you?" Juyeon tried to get his arm back, but he could not do so. Because the woman who dragged him had already closed his mouth with her hand.

There was silence.

Juyeon was dragged inside a small house.

The woman who abducted him was taller than him by atleast a few inches. She was wearing a simple set of clothes, but her eyes –

Juyeon stepped back.

The woman's eyes were similar to those wolves' – blue. The woman stepped forward and spoke in a warm tone, "I am not here to hurt you."

"Who are you? And where are we? And – "

The woman shushed him erratically. "Do not be so loud. The Luius' might still be outside. Hide your breathing."

Juyeon scrunched his nose, "How?"

The woman sighed and tapped Juyeon's forehead and then his chest. She then stayed quiet and made a feel about their surroundings.

The cabin was in silence for a few minutes. Until it was ended with the woman's sigh and relaxed stature, finally not tensing her arms and running a hand through her long messy hair.

Juyeon judged she prolly has not showered in a month.

Actually – no, perhaps a year.

But it was not the point of the situation.

The woman finally initiated a conversation, she looked at him and gently smiled, "My name is Lydia, what is your name?"

Juyeon pursed his lips in uneasiness. But still smiled politely, "You can call me Juyeon. What is happening here? I'm sure I was just in detention earlier, how did I show up here?" Juyeon displayed the confusion on his entire face, and with his unresting hands. "And who were the people chasing me outside?"