Part 1

What have I done? I grunt in frustration. I promised myself not to do it but it really happened. Goodness. I am going to hell. I texted, called, met up but nothing happened. And now I am alone. I am known as the player, the heartbreaker but look at me now. Laying around on my bed, not knowing what to do. I promised to myself that I would always have a guy tailing after me but I broke my taboo today.

I just can't sit still and be single today. Getting up from my comfortable bed, I looked at myself in the mirror first before heading out. Since I had decent, semi-sexy clothes on, I didn't have to change. As I was walking on the sidewalk, I glanced around for a potential prey. I would go for any hot guy that has a sexy figure and possibly a cold personality. Well, I guess luck is finally by my side.

I put on my best smile and approached a young man that caught my interest. With his hands in his pocket and a stance that would attract any passerby, he could have even scored to be an idol.

"Hi." I said as soon as I stopped in front of him. "Waiting for someone?"

At first he looked surprised at my approach but he quickly regained his composure and put on a seductive smirk.

"Hey." He removed his hands from his pocket and stood up straight. "I'm just waiting for an angel like you to come by."

"Do you want to go on a date perhaps?" I smiled as I heard his response.

"If an angel asks me out, I wouldn't dare to disagree. Disappointment would be the last thing that I want to present." He smirked as he held out his hand. "Shall we?"