Part 14

So, here I am in school, trying to get Jongin to have lunch with me. Instead, I was asked to bring a heavy box to the staffroom. Not to mention that my biceps were actually starting to hurt. I bit my lips to withstand the pain, but its gradually increasing. That was when the box disappeared from my hand. I looked to my side and saw Jongin.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

He didn't respond or say anything. He just started to walk briskly and left me. I am going to make sure that he talks to me. I made my way towards the classroom. I grabbed my bag and took seat. Ten minutes passed by and I started to feel a little sleepy. It was most probably the effects of the medication. I used a bag to support my head before slowly falling asleep.

It seems like almost half an hour pass before I woke up. I opened my eyes and blindly reached for my phone. An hour passed and still no sight of Jongin. I sighed as I rubbed my eyes and sat up straight. I had the shock of my life when I saw Jongin sitting beside me.

"Jongin-ah." I tried to speak with my raspy voice.
Jongin only looked up from his book with no expression. Realising that my head was finally off his table, he took his bag from my grip and left.

"Yah! Jongin-ah." I tried to reach for his wrist but failed to do so.

I stood up and took my bag that and tried to chase after him. But when I stepped out of the classroom, he was no where to be found and the hallways were empty.

"I missed you."