Part 19

"I have always loved you." Jongin kissed my forehead. "There is no one else and that I can promise you. No matter how many people I went out with, you were always the one on my mind. I only did that because I saw you with someone else. Your gestures were so intimate that I couldn't take it."

"I too fell in love with you but I tried not to destroy our friendship. Unfortunately, my family broke apart at the same time and I couldn't bare the pain. I left because I gave up on loving you. All that I thought was that guys out there are meant to be played with but not to be loved." I cried harder. "But I still love you Jongin. No matter how many times I tried, I still love you. And the one that you saw me with, was Oh Sehun. He's my annoyingly sweet cousin that took care of me and he was the one who was always there for me."

"Please don't cry because of me." Jongin pulled me into his chest as he embraced me. "I promise I will protect you. Just like before. So, angel, be my chick would you?"

I laughed at his adorable statement and hugged him tighter.

"I would love to." I laughed again. "But in one condition."

Jongin frowned as he distanced away to look at me.

"Kai is my guilty pleasure. So, could you please only keep Kai for me? I don't want any other girls to lay their eyes on you." I pout at the thought. "Keep wearing your oversized clothes and your glasses, okay?"

"How about Jongin?" Jongin smirked.

"I would like to hug him all day." I smiled and blushed slightly.

"Aw. Then Kai doesn't get anything?" Jongin pout in pretence.

"Um. Kisses is what he will get." I hid my face before running away.

"Angel!" Jongin chased after me. "My kisses. I want it. Come back."

"Meet my mother first!" I stuck out my tongue. "I'm sure she misses you!"