Part 7

I feel guilty that I didn't allow him to kiss me. But I felt that it was going too fast. Somehow, he's the only guy that I wish to take things slow with. I shook my head at the thought as I went to my room. I hopped into the shower and took a warm bath. I didn't even realise that my body was aching all over. I was relieved though that mom wasn't home. If not, I'll make her worry. And that's the last thing I want her to feel. As I put on my clothes, I became distracted by the bandage on my arm. Kim Jongin, I really owe you my life. Twice. He saved me countless of times but I never had the chance to repay him. Perhaps tomorrow I can thank him? I shrugged before laying on my bed. The pain increased but I still have to stay silent since I was the only one at home. I tried to sleep off the pain and finally fell into unconsciousness.

I woke up the next day to my phone ringing constantly. I blindly reached for my phone before yelping in pain.

"Hello?" I sucked a deep breath as I tried to speak.

"Yo! Did you just wake up on a beautiful weekend? You lazy bum." A male voice spoke from over the phone.

"Who's this?" I grumbled.

"It's Sehun silly!" He raged.

"I'm sick and I don't want to listen to your voice." I huffed. "I'm hanging up! Bye!"

"Yah! Yah! Woman!" Sehun exclaimed as I pressed the end call button.

I sighed as the silence returned again. Just when I was about to fall asleep again, there was shouting from the front door. Who can it be so early in the morning?

"Who is it?" I ruffled my hair as I opened the door.