Part 2

It was surprising that both of us actually had similar tastes in music, food and places to visit. That one date was the best of all the dates that I've been to.

"So, Kai, thank you for today. I hope we could meet again." I bat my eyelashes but my intentions were pure.

"Sure. I also have to thank god for giving me a chance to go out with a dear angel." He bumped my shoulder as we were returning from the park.

"I'm definitely not much of the angel that you expect. I have sins that no angel will ever think of doing." I smiled bitterly as I kicked a fallen leaf.

"Don't worry. I believe that people can change." Kai stopped me in my tracks as he held on to my shoulders. "Can I have your number? I'd really like to spend time with you again."

"Sorry darling, I can't give it just yet. Let's have fate make us meet again, shall we?" I kissed his cheek before leaving. "See you again."

As I entered my house, joy filled my heart. Although I was starting to miss him. Yes, the bad girl is starting to miss a guy that she just met. He's just so perfect. I've never imagined that I would meet someone like him. Everyone else seems to only want me for my looks and my popularity. But when I'm with him, I feel different.

"Dear, have you completed your school work yet?" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

"No mom. I'll do it later but I might need your help too." I replied before entering my room.

Alright, I have to admit, I do keep school in check. Education is important too.