Part 10

"I really have no idea." I stepped towards her and gave her a hug. "Sehun brought me here mother."

"Can you give her a check up? She said she injured her arm." Sehun said as he sat at the waiting area.

"Oh, dear. Come in to my room and I'll examine you." Sehun's mother ushered me in. "So tell me what happened?"

"It's nothing really. I just tripped off the stairs." I shrugged my shoulders with nonchalance as I sat down. "Just don't tell my mom please."

"Are you sure?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she took the bandage off my arm. "Tell me if it hurts, okay?"

After what seems like a whole hour, we finally finished the torturous checkup. It occasionally hurts but I have to bare with it.

"There is nothing serious, thank goodness. But you only have to keep that bandage on your arm and rest your back well. Do not carry too much heavy things and you will be as good as new in three days. Good job on the bandage, by the way. It saved you from having a torn muscle." Sehun's mother smiled as she wrote a report. "Do you need an excuse letter from strenuous activities?"

"No, it would be fine. Thank you mother." I stood up and hugged her again.

"Its my pleasure. Now, you're good to go." She pat my back as we walked out of the room.

"Mother, the fee?" I looked towards her with furrowed eyebrows.

"You've known me for how long now dear?" She chuckled as she caressed my head. "There is no need for that. Just take your medication."