Part 4

Since I love to skip boring details and I know for sure, people hate me for it, school ended. Kris managed to get the girl of his dreams, if that's even possible. Happy ending isn't it? Well not after what will happen to me. So, the girl and I finally told Kris of our plan. And well, lets just say there was a short verbal fight before those two were hand in hand, walking towards the exit lovingly. Which made me shudder slightly. Little did I know that there was another pair of eyes watching us. So, here I am, at the foot of the stairs. Everything was blurry and then it just went dark. I have no idea how I managed to be brought to the infirmary but all that I know was that I was not dead or brain dead in any case. I miraculously landed with not a broken crown but a few deep scratches. I might have broken a bone though, I'm not too sure.

I heard a knock on the door and tried to peer at the who it was but my head became heavy with every move. All I could see was a male student carrying a pack of ice into the room. Placing some in a towel before slowly placing it on my head. After, he checked the gauze on my forehead. He didn't say anything. Just adjusting his spectacles that were too big for his face, and a nod before leaving. What is with that guy? Right, I used to be close to him before I up and left. Kim Jongin, my closest friend before I left him. Me to become a "badass" and him, a loner. What kind of a friend am I? The worse kind you can ever find. My body was too exhausted that I was falling asleep in less than a minute. I was only woken up by the vibration of my phone in my pocket. I know it was late but I had to get home.