Part 13

Why do I feel this way? I don't care about him. Its not suppose to sadden me since he's nothing, we're nothing. Argh. I took my pillow and covered my face to keep myself from screaming aloud. Seeing Kai with another girl is not something that I should be disturbed about. We're not even together. I turned to my side in frustration. And ended up with tears cascading down my cheeks. No, I'm not crying for Kai.

I'm crying for the pain that I caused my arm to feel. There was too much impact that it hurts my arm. I have to be really careful. I can't even bend it. Once my bicep flex, the pain would be immense. My stomach is grumbling but I don't have the appetite to eat anything. I lost it the moment I saw Kai. Why does he being with another girl have a big impact on me?

The weekend past in a blur with me, cooped up I'm my room and with my mom asking if I was alright. I kept myself under the covers through out the whole two day, trying to hide the bandage from her. I succeeded but I had to lie that my body was feeling cold. It was a white lie for her not to worry, although I did jinx myself as I told that lie.

Today would be the day that I could finally pull off the bandage. I sighed as I sat in the bathroom, trying to pull off the cloth off my skin for the last time. As I pulled it off, I thought of Jongin, my former best friend. He was the best friend anyone could get but I left him. Why? I myself have no idea. I ought to thank him for helping me. I know that he might hate me for being so mean towards him in the past but I have to at least talk to him.