Chapter 4

Yesterday was a disaster.

Just because of my parents! UGHH! Can I run away? Should I? UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"Jiyoo, what do I have today?" I asked still lying in bed, starring at the ceiling above.

"You are free till lunch. The queen has asked for your presence at lunch." She informed, standing near the bed.

"Ahhh! Why am I me?" I let out, frustrated while Jiyoo pretended she didn't hear that. Afterall, she is scared of the rulers too.

She can be great but she isn't the person you can talk with about your life without being told that you are so lucky, only if you are a princess though.

"What are the guests doing today?" I wondered.

"They are resting today as the king has planned a picnic for all the royals tomorrow" she said causing my head to peek out of my pillow in surprise.

"The king? Since when did he start planning? And a picnic? Where?" I shot her questions.

"At Autumnvale hill" she responded.

The hill, its the prettiest place I've ever been to outside the castle. The moment would have been great if I didn't know that this all wasn't for me but their mere convenience of getting rid of me.

"When did you get married again?" I questioned randomly, getting up to pick a dress from my closet while my hair resembled that of princess Anna from Arendelle.

"Your highness, I'm not married." She calmly informed while I got annoyed even more. WHY ME?!!!

"Prepare my bath" I ordered as I looked for an outfit, and she made her way towards the bathroom. I picked a decent outfit as I had no idea what she has to say now and went towards the balcony.

"Its ready, your highness" Jiyoo informed after about 10 minutes.

I am going to take a long bath today...

(Outfit:- it doesn't look a princess-y type outfit but I just found it too pretty

(Outfit:- it doesn't look a princess-y type outfit but I just found it too pretty... You can imagine your preferences)
(Credit: Pinterest)

-lunch-

I had successfully wasted half of my day just like the 21 years of my existence.

I made my way to the dining room, regretting taking birth.

"Hello mom and dad!" I faked enthusiasm, hoping they would not spew nonsense again, as I sat down on my chair. Only to recieve no response... Great! Here we go again!

"Ha-eun, today you'll be meeting two princes after lunch" my mother replied, ignoring my fake greeting and looking at her food, disinterested.

And again, I find myself resisting the urge to roll back my eyes.