<2>

The last class of the day, physical education. Lovely.

I rubbed my face with my hands and peeked up at the guys in the locker room. Most had their shirts off and their muscular body was being waved like a flag in front of my eyes.

God, I need a fuck. Maybe I'll ask one of the guys that work at the ring. The girls that usually walk about in bikini's don't interest me one bit.

On behalf of me though, they hired some guys.

I waited until everyone was out of the locker room before stripping of my sweatshirt, shirt, and skinny jeans. I threw on a pair of shorts and a lightweight jacket, zipping it up to cover my toned abdomen.

Before I zipped up the jacket all the way, Damon walked in. He looked me up and down then walked to his locker, pulling out his phone. A string fell out of his locker and the string reminded me of the string that was on a boxing glove.

My lips turned up slightly when he shoved the string back in and his dark eyes turned to me.

I wiped the smirk off my face and covered up my laugh with a cough.

He narrowed his eyes then walked off. I wanted to smack his ass, it looking nice and round.

Usually I'm a top but I'd let him fuck me any day.

I winked at him while he passed. If anyone asked, I would deny the fact that I was flirting with him.

Damon continued on his way out

He didn't even notice my wink! I pouted and crossed my arms.

I heard the coach yell my name and I ran past Damon, almost pushing him over.

"Watch where you're going!" He snapped and realized it was me.

"Fuck, it's you again!" He growled.

I rolled my eyes and strolled over to the coach who began yells in my face, spittle occasionally flying.

Ew, disgusting!

I wiped the spit from my nose and cheeks then looked at the rope we had to climb. You've got to be freakin kidding me! I can't climb that in front of these people.

"C'mon nerd! You can do it!" One of the jocks sneered. God, he was pathetic.

I licked my lips and grabbed onto the rope. My fingers burned and I noticed the bruises on my knuckles were visible.

"Shit." I murmured as I tried to cover it up.

I pulled myself up the rope a little but made my muscles shake so it seemed realistic that I was struggling. I fell to the ground, landing on my butt.

Giggling sounded from the bleachers and I looked up to see the two girls.

Rolling my eyes, I stood up and dusted myself off.

I felt like punching something.

Coach dismissed us to the locker rooms so we could get changed before the final bell.

Everyone quickly got clean clothes on and left while I stayed behind. Damon did too.

He's already seen me so why not show off?

I pulled my jacket over my head and pulled my shorts down, obviously comfortable in my skin.

He was watching.

It wasn't an open stare but from the corner of his eyes, he kept a gaze.

I dragged on my skinny jeans and my shirt and sweatshirt. My shoes came next and I left the locker room.

"Fuck!" I growled.

The bell already rang and I needed to pick up my brother.

I was going to take him to Brett's house so I could get to the fight on time but I was always fashionably late.

Getting in my piece of crap car, I went to the middle school to pick up Blaine.

When I got to the school, Blaine was being held at the principle's office with his arms crossed. He definitely is my little brother!

"Hey, Sarah. What'd he do this time?"

"He punched a kid! Tell your parents to teach him a lesson some day or another, 'kay kid?"

I nodded and grabbed his hand, not even flinching when she talked about my parents.

He pouted when we got out to the car.

"Blaine, why the fuck did you do that?" I growled.

"He was bugging me, he thought he was better than me so I showed him he was wrong."

I chuckled.

"You can't go around hitting people, got it?"

He nodded absentmindedly and I knew the only way to get things through the kid's thick skull was to cover one ear and force it through the other.

I sighed and got into the drivers seat. He got into the passenger seat and began mumbling curses.

"Stop cursing. You can start cursing in highschool just, you're too young now. So stop." I grunted.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. I smiled softly at him. Blaine is just like I was when I was younger.

"Blaine, I'm taking you to Brett's house, okay?" I asked him, raising a brow. He loved Brett.

"Yes! He's got the best food!" Blaine fist pumped the air.

I chuckled, definitely just like me.

Brett was waiting on his front porch when we got there and he smiled brightly when he saw Blaine.

The little boy ran up and hugged Brett, asking for a cookie.

Brett shook his head but gave the younger one an Oreo.

I went inside and chatted with Brett for a while then left to go back to my apartment.

Toys littered the floor and if I wanted to take anyone home tonight, I'd have to clean up.

I rushed and picked up random things off the floor. When I was satisfied with the condition of the apartment, I got changed into my sweatpants and a white tank top that I cut to hang low by my waist.

My hair was up and my eyes shone.

There was a new boy that I was going to fight today.

Lucky him.