<6>

Gym class ended and for once I wasn't called to do anything.

After I changed, I went out to my shitty car. I hate this thing. I can't wait until I can buy another one.

Damon's car pulled around the school and slowed down as I got in.

I drove off and stopped at Blaine's school. He got in the passenger seat.

"How was school?"

"Fine."

"I'm assuming you didn't get into a fight since I didn't get a call."

"No, no fights."

"How about I order your favorite tonight? You deserve it."

His face lit up and I smiled.

"Yes! Please!" He was jumping in the seat and I put my hand on his shoulder to try and calm him.

We drove to my apartment and Blaine narrowed his eyes at the car behind us.

"Why is that guy following us?" He seemed concerned.

"Uh... he's a friend of mine. Let's go meet him." I got out of the car and he followed.

"His car is really nice."

"Yeah, no joke."

Damon got out and pulled his leather jacket around his shoulders. He was so fucking hot!

He slammed the door to his car closed and walked up to me.

"Who's this?" He looked down at my little brother.

"His name is-"

"I'm Blaine! What's your name?" Blaine jumped around.

"Damon. Uhh..." Damon eyed me.

"Blaine, do you have any homework?"

He nodded.

"Go finish it before the food gets here."

"Okay." He huffed and ran inside.

"Is that your brother?" Damon nodded after Blaine.

"Yeah." I pulled out my phone and dialed the restaurants number. "Hold on. I told Blaine I would order his favorite meal for him tonight."

"Hey, yeah. I'd like to order two plates of spaghetti and meatballs and-" I looked at Damon. "Do you want anything?"

"Um...I'll take spaghetti." He shrugged.

"Actually, make that three plates."

I told the lady my address and hung up the phone.

We went inside and I sat down on the couch. Damon trailed in and made himself comfortable on the couch as well.

"Why did you follow me?" I asked out of all curiosity.

"I-I'm not quite sure myself." The way he stuttered over his words made me believe him immediately.

"I guess I was just curious." He smiled slightly and looked up at me through his eyelashes.

"Curiosity killed the cat." I stated.

"But satisfaction brought it back." He shot and I raised a brow.

"I... uhh..." he said before he leaned over and softly planted his slightly chapped lips on mine.

I was shocked but I found myself kissing him back.

He flicked his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance but I denied him. He growled against my lips then bit the bottom one.