<7>

"My trainer, he's a good man, he decided I needed a disguise so the fights wouldn't get discovered. It's quite a secret to keep and I took it to the extreme by becoming a 'nerd.'" I spoke clearly.

"You could have been someone with much more power..."

"That would have given me a reason to brag."

"True." He nodded.

"But still... how did you become so good?"

"I had a passion and I needed release. That's how I granted it to myself. Also, I needed to make a living and it was something I was good at so..."

"Where are your parents?"

"Why so many questions?"

"I-"

"They died. Never been much help anyways. When I told them I was gay, they dropped me on the streets and when they died, I had already had an apartment so I took in Blaine."

"He's a nice boy, an excellent artist, too." Damon smiled.

I looked at his lips.

"Now you. Why'd you start fighting? And your friend Oliver? What about him?"

"Look who's got all the questions now."

"Whatever."

" I started because, well... I'm not sure. I guess I just wanted some fun and it was a way for me to enjoy life... Oliver, he was bullied when he was younger and I guess that gave him strength." Damon smiled sadly at the thought of Oliver and took a deep breath.

I nodded.

"How did you meet Oliver?"

"We have to same trainer and he had us spar each other." He shrugged.

"Okay, this question has nothing to with fighting or Oliver."

He motioned for me to continue.

"Why did you kiss me?"

His body instantly tensed and he became guarded.

"I don't know! Why did you kiss me back?" He growled.

"Because you're hot! Do I have to have a reason?" I asked, my face grew closer to his.

"No... you don't... I mean... I guess not." He eyed my lips then we caught eyes.

He groaned and pushed me down onto the bed.

I could tell he was excited.

He hungrily pressed his mouth to mine and rubbed his body against me.

I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth.

Damon smirked and swept his tongue across my bottom lip.

Once again, I shook my head.

A noise came from the back of Damon's throat and he pressed himself on me more.

I could feel him through the fabric of our jeans.

"Those need to be gone." I spoke my thoughts.

"What?" He grunted.

I peeled off his jeans and he dragged mine off too.

"Those."

He smirked against my lips then yanked my shirt over my head. I pulled his shirt over his head, revealing lean muscles.

I kissed him roughly and hooked my fingers on the edge of his boxers.

"No." He demanded quietly.

He bit the crook of my neck and I moaned.

"Damon! I want you!"

"You want me? Yeah?"

"I-I want you I-inside me... d-Damon! Please!" I whined and pushed my hips up to meet his.

"Not now." He kissed my neck again.

"Please Damon!" I continued to whine.

His lips were on mine again. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth.

Suddenly, he pushed away from me and started pulling on his clothes.

"Who knew you were a whiny bitch when it comes to sex?" He scoffed and I growled. Only when he topped is when I become his bitch.

"Only for you." I winked.

He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"I've got to go, I just remembered my mom called me home for a... uhh... a..."

"Just go."

I got up and pulled off my boxers. I turned and walked into the bathroom but I could feel his eyes burning into me.

I went into the bathroom and got in the shower.

When I came out, Damon was still sitting on my bed.

"I thought you left."

"I was going to." He said. He smiled but when he saw that I noticed his smile didn't reach his eyes, it faltered.

"Why are you really here?"

"Honestly, I don't know why I'm still here. Originally, I came here to find out why you are disguised as a nerd but we ended up kissing..."

"What does us kissing have anything to do why you're still here?"

"I just-"

"Really, though, Damon. Why the fuck are you here?" I growled.

He gulped visibly.

"I guess I'll leave then."

"No! I didn't mean it like that! I-" why am I stuttering over my words and asking him to stay when I was furious at him earlier.

"Y-you can stay the night of you want. It's a little late to d-drive..." I offered.

He nodded absently.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what?"

"Being so... I don't know, rude? Many things..."

Damon didn't say anything, just looked up at me.

"There's an air mattress in the hall closet or there's always the couch."

He began stepping out of his clothes and dropping them on the floor until he was completely naked.

I dropped the towel from around my waist and crawled into bed. Damon went out in the hall.

After a few minutes of twisting and turning, I decided I wasn't falling asleep anytime soon.

Neither was Damon because he cracked open my door and peeked in.

"Come in." I motioned for him to enter.

He did and laid in the bed beside me.

"Couldn't sleep?" His voice was gravely.

"Yeah." I nodded as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I curled into his bare chest and ravished the warmth.

He held me close to him as he rested his chin on the top of my head.

His breathing steadied so I'm assuming he's asleep.

I looked up at him once then passed out, dreaming of a life after this. With him.