1 // :3

Lilliana's POV

     Waking up this morning was dreadful. I had a pounding headache, and no recollection from the night before. All I know now is that I'm extremely hungover and not in my bed. Wait, I'm not in my bed? Where am I? 

     I staggered upright and opened the door, blocking the kitchen's light. I opened the door and was instantly blinded by the light, having to squint to see. I walked outside without looking around, and I stumbled into someone.

"Oh, Sorry." I managed to mutter, rubbing my head, trying to fully understand what had just happened. I looked up, realizing this was one of Cara's friends that she usually talked about. He was the stereotypical "emo," but I love that style, and he's definitely my type, but I'm pretty sure Cara has a crush on him.. 

"No, it's okay.. Are you okay though?" He said with worry in his voice. I must look horrible for him to even ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Uh- Where are we?"

"We're at Cara's house, are you sure you're okay?"

"Ohh." I finally remembered being invited to a party at a local bar with her and her friends. I didn't remember anything else, except for getting hammered.

I walked slowly back to my room leaving him standing there, I didn't even ask his name! I went, collapsing on the bed that I had awoken in, searching desperately for my phone to ask where Cara was. I texted her.

"Where tf are you."

"I'm out. Everything alright?"

"Yeah, except, I'm stuck here with.. John? Johnny? Whatever, come back. Now."

"Johnnie! Do I not always talk about him?" Yeah, you do.

"Sorry, I don't really pay attention when you start rambling about boys."

"Stfu!"

"So... are you coming back?"

"No, you can suffer with Johnnie."

"kys."

"Hey but wait, before you go, can you make sure he doesn't cause any ruckus? And if Timmy comes out, hide."

"Timmy?"

"Actually don't worry about it. I think he's hibernating right now."

"???" I motioned for her to go on, visibly confused.

"You'll figure it out later. Bye!"

Who is Timmy? Is he a dog? 

    I ambled back to the kitchen, worrying I'd bump into him again, but to my avail, he was nowhere to be seen, I went to get a huge cup of water to possibly drown out my hangover. After I grabbed the water, and went and laid on the couch. When I sat on the couch, it felt like I was sinking into it, I could feel myself drifting to sleep so I set the water on the coffee table and dozed off.

A/N:

AHHH IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY, I'M GOING TO BE WRITING ALOT OVER THE CHRISTMAS BREAK AND I HAVE LOTS. OF IDEAS.

Only 410 Words💔 I PROMISE THE OTHER PARTS WILL BE LONGER, THIS IS ALL NEW TO ME!