5 // :(

hey, i fixed my computer!!! :)

major disclaimor guyss... theres gonna be uhmm sa in this chapter so guys you've been warned😔

alright here we go. :(( its for the plot guyss dont be mad

"So, uhm. Do you guys have any history?" He said nervously.

"Nah.. we're just friends. I recently just met him a couple of days ago."

"Oh, how'd you meet?" He asked me, skeptically.

I raised a singular eyebrow before answering him. Why's he care so much?

"Well, I woke up randomly in my friend's house and he was there. It was odd, but he's chill." I paused for a second. "Also- he just got out of a breakup; he's not even mentally available for dating right now. So- you don't have to worry about him." I just wanted him to know that Johnnie isn't an option currently.

"Ohh, okay." I heard a small sigh.

"Are those snakebites you got?" I asked him

"Yes, I love them so much. I got them.. 2 years ago?"

"Ugh. Lucky! I've always wanted to get those." I sighed.

"Just never had the time."

"I know where I should take you on our next date." He mumbled. I could hardly hear it, but I made out two words, which were 'next date.' I looked down and giggled slightly.

"Soo.. who's your favorite band?" He asked."

"My favorite band.. well I love Pierce the Veil, Dashboard Confessional, Alesana.. those types of bands."

"Really? I love Pierce the Veil too!"

After I realized it, an hours had already passed while me and Jordyn talked about our interests. I loved talking to him and I think I made a great choice going out with him. I'm starting to really like him. It was starting to get too late for my comfort.

"Hey, is it getting a bit late?"

"Uhh.. I mean, I have nothing to do tomorrow. Do you?"

"Well, not necessarily.." I smiled shyly. I was getting an odd feeling off of him.

"I'm pretty sure I don't." I smiled at him. "Oh- uh, are you driving me?"

"Well, if you need a ride, then of course." He got up and then turned around and lifted his hand up for mine to grasp. I took the earbud out that was tugging, then took his hand after. While putting it into his hand.

"Thanks." I pecked his cheek after he pulled me up. I wasn't fat but he was.. pretty scrawny. Not like that's a bad thing.

"Haha, no. Thank you. For that."

"Wellll.. you better get used to i-"

He stopped me mid sentence by grabbing my hips and smashing his lips onto mine. I let him kiss me but I was trying not to do it back to him. After he pulled away he smiled and grabbed my hand, beginning to head to his car. I followed blatantly, still in shock of what he had done. What I was saying before? No, I'm breaking it off, right after he drives me home. Didn't he notice I didn't even enjoy the kiss? It weirded me out, making me shudder. Before I knew it we arrived at his car, and he unlocked it. As he opened the door for me, I was about to say thank you before I was pushed into the seat, the door being slammed behind me. Then I heard a 'clicking' noise. My ankle was still out of the door before I had the chance to pull it in, so he broke my ankle in the doing of it. I lifted my leg up while yelling, trying to unlock the door but it wouldn't budge, I tried to break the glass with my elbow but it was no help, instead I just bruised it up really badly. He got into the drivers seat and put his keys into the ignition, and sped off away from the park. I was curled up in a ball crying in the seat beside him. I couldn't even feel the pain of my ankle due to the adrenaline, but I could feel my phone in my pocket. I didn't hesitate to pull it out subtly next to my thigh, turning the brightness down. The first thing I thought to do was.? Text Johnnie. I knew I didn't have enough time for a phone call to 911, so I decided that texting him would be easier, (and my phone wouldn't be taken and smashed.) I swiftly opened his contact and shared my live location with him and texted him "help." That was all I could do before the car came to a complete halt, with Jordyn staring at me. Shit. I didn't know if he saw my phone or not, so I dropped it onto the floor softly, and it luckily didn't make a noise. It was beneath my chair so the location would still be tracked.

"I know you want me." He smiled creepily.

"Please.. just let me go."

"Oh, I couldn't do that.." He said while starting up the car again. I'm pretty sure he stopped it because there was a police car that was on our road.

I thought of any opportunity to get out of there, but the child-lock was on, and we were on a desolate road. Nobody around, except for that one police car that drove by minutes ago. I sighed while shaking, but my breath began slowing. I knew that it was going to happen, I was defenseless. I noticed that he had his pocket knife attached to his belt, and one hand was on it, while the other was on the wheel. I'd rather get raped than die. I began to accept it.

As we arrived to his house, he jerked open my door and dragged me out. I was trying to be as hard to pull out as possible, but then he whipped out his knife, showing me the blade.

"C'mon.. don't make it hard for me, please?" Every word he said, he dragged the blade softly over my wrist, but not cutting it. But warning me. He put it back into his holster swiftly. I hopped on my foot, and decided to limp on my ankle. His house was in the middle of nowhere. I hoped my phone was still tracking his car's location so that someone could help me, unlike that useless cop. Hot tears drenched my shirt as the adrenaline wore off and I started to feel the burning pain of my broken ankle. As he dragged me in, I looked for any escape route, but I noticed he had padlocks on all of his windows, which were shut, of course. I then was shoved violently onto his disgusting couch. Why me? Of all people. I hope I get to see Cara again, or Johnnie. I smiled thinking about him. I cringed at the noise of his belt being unbuckled, but then I thought. If his knife is on his belt, then It's not at his reach anymore. I waited until my opportunity to get his knife and stab him as hard as I could. But then I heard something being kicked. To my great luck, it was his belt, that carried the knife. I heard commotion behind me, and I realized he left the room. I used that time frame to hop over to the knife, but before I could reach it..

"What the fuck are you doing?" He yelled.

I didn't respond. He came over and kicked me. Almost immediately, I felt blood pour throughout my mouth, he had hit me. I could feel him tying my hands up, with a rough rope that you'd see anchoring boats down onto docks. Where the fuck did he manage to get that? He slipped off my pants and I could feel him grinding against me. I began to cry again.

"You like that, don't you?"

I really didn't want to make him mad. So I chose not to respond. He suddenly pulled my underwear off and stuck his shit inside me, I screamed naturally. Not that it was long or anything.. After a couple moans from him, he stopped suddenly and grabbed his pants from the floor, and his belt. He slipped his pants on and fastened his belt swiftly onto his waist and left the room. What happened?

I managed to hop to my feet, and I went into the corner of the room, still crying. I curled myself up and rested my head on my knees, since my hands were still tied behind my back. I suddenly heard screaming and jolted my head up to the front door and I saw.. who is that. Johnnie?! He's here? I suddenly met eyes with Johnnie, but he looked away swiftly, then I saw him attack Jordyn. Thank God. I began crying more, but it wasn't helpless tears this time. I tried unraveling the rope that tied my hands but I instead cut myself a bunch. After awhile, I could slip out of the rope after loosening it. I grabbed my pants and slipped them up. I ran outside, not feeling my ankle, due to the adrenaline, again. I did see Johnnie right outside the front door, but I also saw Jordyn. I didn't feel safe as long as Jordyn was there. I went to the side of the house, into the foliage. I hid quickly, just incase Johnnie didn-.. what? No. Johnnie's going to win the fight.. Right?