6 // :x3

After scrambling into the foliage, I was instantly bleeding due to sharp vines and roots sticking from the harsh earth. I covered my mouth and it muffled the sobs that I let out. My ankle throbbed, and I could hardly make it out the door. I started to hyperventilate, but not on purpose. I figured my body was trying to make my heart pump faster, causing blood to flow quicker through my body; to my ankle. I started to get lightheaded, but my rapid breathing wouldn't slow, and my silent cries weren't helping. All of a sudden, I got dizzy. My head was spinning so fast, and I had to close my eyes. I was conscious for a couple of seconds but then blacked out.

Johnnie's POV:
(surprise!!)

I was worried about Lily. I had gotten an off vibe about the guy, but I brushed it off since Lily didn't think he was weird. After I had gone along with her in the Uber to drop her off, I watched her for a minute or two before I told the Uber driver my final destination. He drove off after putting the address into his Maps. I decided that since it was so late, I'd stay in a hotel nearby Lily's, because I didn't have permission to stay there, nor a key. Plus, it was too late to drive home. After I got into my hotel room, I set my phone on ringer (disturb mode), so I wouldn't miss a text from Lily if she needed anything. I sighed. I was not only getting an odd feeling from him, but also a feeling along the lines of.. jealousy.? I wished that I wasn't feeling this way since I had just gotten out of a relationship, but I couldn't help it. I heard my phone ding and smiled. My DoorDash! I went over to my phone that I had thrown onto my bed, but instead I got a location sent to me? Is this where my food is? I tapped on it, but it was Lily's number. Suddenly, I saw the chat bubbles pop up then quickly disappear, being replaced with the S.O.S. call for, "help." My eyes went wide and I felt like throwing up. I began to swear to myself about how I had let her go out with him. I then got another notification, my food was nearby.. so was the driver! I sped  down into the lobby of the small hotel and spotted the driver quickly in the parking lot. I recognized it because it had a huge "DoorDash" sticker on the windshield. I rushed over to him, knocking on the window of his door.

"I need help, right now."

"What? Do you need a different food item?"

"Wha- no, My friend's in trouble, and I need to get there immediately, but I don't have a car or a driver's license.

The guy looked at me weird, like, 'Am I sure that I can trust you?' Way. He sighed loudly. 

"Fine. Airdrop me the location. But if you try doing anything, I swear."

"I won't! I won't. I'll explain on the way there. How long does it take to get there?"

"About.. 15. But I can make it shorter."

"Anything, just please go. Quick!"

As he sped down the empty highway, he suddenly turned down a desolate road, I didn't deny or object to his navigation because he told me he had lived here his entire life. I checked my phone again, no new texts from her. I told him everything I had the knowledge of what was happening, and how much I hated myself for letting her go. But it happened. I can't do anything about what has happened. I can do something about the future. I hope. As we came to a stop sign, he did stop at it. I got sort of antsy, but he turned down a road that was a dead end, well. That's what it said on the street sign.

"Isn't this a dead end?"

"Just-. trust me."

"Alright.." I couldn't stop moving in my seat. My hands were sweaty and my leg wouldn't stop bouncing.