2 // :3

A/N: Sorry if this is mostly dialogue, I'm trying to fix that.

Lillian's POV.

I was awoken abruptly by a slamming of a door, notifying me that Cara, was in fact home.

I groaned as she sat down next to me.

"So.. where were you?"

"I was at Publix."

"And..?"

"Well, I got alcohol, snacks, and like chicken nuggets or something. Oh, and pizza rolls."

"Wait, will you make us some pizza rolls? Please..."

I heard footsteps.

"We have pizza rolls?" I heard Johnny say.

"Yes, we do, Johnnie," Cara answered, trying to sound annoyed.

"Sweet."

"Will you make us some?" I asked Johnnie. "Please?"

"Sure.. Do you want any Cara?"

I could tell that Cara instantly wanted to throw up, only because he acknowledged her existance.

"Mhm!" She smiled at me, I knew that she was head-over-heels for this guy.

After a couple of seconds of silence, I broke it.

"Cara, why don't you put on some comfy clothes and we can watch a movie?"

"Okay.."

"Can I join?" He asked me.

"I don't see why not." Right when he spoke I immediately had butterflies. What? No, no I didn't. But I must admit, his voice was extremely soothing. I could listen to it for hours.

After Cara re-appeared with her new comfortable apparel, I laid back down on the couch. There was still space on the couch next to my feet, but Cara didn't sit next to me. She sat on the other chair where there was one next to her. I knew what she was doing.

After the oven dinged after about fifteen minutes of waiting, I stood up, walking slowly into the kitchen to be met with Johnnie trying to get out the pizza rolls, but instead burning himself on the side of the oven. ((NOT INVOLUNTARY OBVIOUSLY.))

I heard a high-pitched, whisper-shriek, it had obviously hurt since the oven was on about 400 degrees for the rolls.

I rushed over to him, grabbed the mitt from him, yanking out the rolls from the oven, and shutting it, so wouldn't cause any further damage.

"Are you okay?" I laughed slightly. I couldn't help myself!

He sighed, chuckling. "Yeah. I'll be alright."

"You Sure?"

"Yeah, it barely got me. Only a little."

"Run water over it for a bit."

"Whatever you say." He rolled his eyes, laughing slightly, heading over to the sink.

After he went to the sink, I portioned out the pizza rolls into bowls, giving myself the least because I wasn't too hungry. I guess Johnnie noticed I had given myself less.

"Why'd you do that?" He sounded worried.

"Uhhh.. I'm just not too hungry. I just want a little."

"Mk.." He responded, sounding unsure.

What was that about? Did it come across that I had an eating disorder? I don't think I have one; I just have a slow metabolism and generally don't eat a lot.. I gave the bowls to Cara and Johnnie and went back to my spot on the couch, lying down in the same position as before. I threw Cara the controller and she turned on the T.V. I knew I wasn't going to last an entire movie so I got up to grab a blanket and returned briefly.

Johnnie came back in, and he sat in the chair next to Cara, just as she planned. For some reason, he looked anxious, and somewhat paranoid.

"What typa movie you guys wanna watch?"

"Any. I don't care." I said, quietly. Cara knew I preferred horror movies though, so she went for that.

Johnnie didn't answer. He was distracted on his phone, typing quickly and then stopped. It was really weird. Then his face went pale. It looked like he was about to throw up, what happened? He put his phone down and stared forward. Cara didn't seem to notice his expression and continued searching for a movie to watch. I was worried about Johnnie. Maybe he'll tell us later because he wasn't trying to ruin the moment?

Halfway into the movie, I started dozing off even though it had a bunch of jump-scares in it. I just had a horrible sleep the night before. I woke up to Cara screaming at the T.V. I looked around, startled because, well, I woke up to screaming, of course I didn't know what was happening. But when I realized it was just the movie, I saw that Johnnie was gone. I think Cara was too involved to even notice that he was missing.

"Where's Johnnie?"

No answer. Her eyes were glued to the screen. I tried going back to sleep but ended up watching the rest of the movie. The movie I finally realized was, "Come Back To Me." I hated this movie, so much. It just disturbed me the first time I watched it. I was definitely not getting another nights' rest after this.

After the movie ended, Cara got up and immediately went to her room. Leaving me to clean. At least I didn't have to go back to my apartment alone.

I cleaned up. Thoroughly. I wanted to be able to stay another night. I knew that Cara wasn't going to kick me out at this hour; 12:00 am. I used the steel wool to clean the grease-stained bowls, but it was a bad idea because I scraped up my hands. They looked horrible, and I still had grease on them. I just got the washing with soap over with, knowing it would sting. (But I was used to it wink wink)

I went upstairs to listen to music, then to go to bed in a few hours. My life has been largely shaped by music, and I doubt I could survive without it. Particularly bands like PTV, La Dispute, TV Girl.. etc. I adore that musical style. I put on my earphones and the song "The Divine Zero" started. Because this song reminded me of past experiences, I usually skipped it because I relate to it so much. Then "The Ghost of You" started to play. Why am I getting all the sad songs? I played the album "Conquer Divide," (By Conquer // Divide😭) since there wasn't any sad songs.

I laid on my side and began to play a stupid mobile game, just to pass the time. I heard a couple of light knocks on my door. I took out one of my earbuds. What could Cara want at this hour?

"Come in..?"

The door creaked open slowly, all I could see was Johnnie standing in the doorway. His head hung low, with no makeup on.

His face was drenched with tears.

AHHHHHHH 1063 WORDS!!!

WRITING THE NEXT ONE NOW DW❤️❤️

What's wrong with Johnnie? Why is he at my door, crying?