PROLOGUE

"Rain"

               "HER last appearance in public was already years ago, and now, i can't wait to introduce to you again the person behind the pages. Ladies and Gentlemen, a round of applause for Dra. Hurricane Del Costa! The author of the world wide hit book, 'Menacingly Safe'"

I almost couldn't hear my own heels whenever i move my legs to step forward, it was due to the untameable chaos and cheers of the audience. They exceeded the maximum capacity of the studio for live audiences and now, the bouncers and securities are having a hard time controlling the crowd.

I wore my neutral smile when the spotlight started illuminating my face and whole figure from being stocked in the backstage, waiting for myself to come up.

Lalong umingay ang paligid nang muli nila akong makita matapos ang ilang taong pagiging pribadong tao. And it's indeed nice to know that there's still a lot of people who support me in silence and patiently waited for a comeback.

I maintained my elegance and sat on the opposite seat of the interviewer for today. She's the famous Joana Valdez, she had already interviewed big people and artists before me. Models, Artists from other countries, politicians, and even the former President of the Philippines.

"You are so gorgeous, Ms. Hurricane." she complimented me with a genuine smile from her lips to her eyes.

This is one of the reasons why i accepted her invitation for a quick interview regarding to my life in the past few years, and of course to my newly published book.

"Thank you, Ms. Valdez." i responded with a smile. A round of camera flashes almost blinded my eyes but i maintained my fixed expression on my face.

"Kung hindi niyo man po naaalala ano, Miss Hurricane Del Costa here was also once a star model of Hera Modelling Agency. May we ask ano, why did you decided to uhm, resign? I mean, you are doing very well on modelling industry. You.."

She stop for awhile to acknowledge the proud yells and cheers of the live audience. They were proudly cheering me. Ipinagpatuloy lamang niya ang tanong na muli nang maging kalmado ang paligid.

"You were dominating the nation, kung nag hold on ka siguro ng isang buwan ay baka pasok kana sa mga international models." she smiled and after seconds of her silence, it's finally my turn to speak.

"Initially, i took modelling as one of my source of income. My friend, Franzel, encourage to try at least one of the offers and invitations lining up to my email inbox to spice my life up maybe, and also to have a different dissipation." pagkwe-kwento ko at hindi kinalimutang ngumiti sa camera na siyang pagma-may ari ng studio'ng ito.

"Unfortunately, i have other priorities. I am a graduating student that time so i have to focus myself to some papers and processes to be eligible to walk on stage, as a degree holder.  After graduating, i did not waste any more time and immediately enter Med School that's why i am here, as the youngest Psychiatrist of the country. " i proudly said to the public that made them applause once again.

Was i bragging? No. Because i made sure that i work hard with sweat and blood in order to have what i have right now. I roam my eyes around and the faces my eyes met are all smiling and clapping for my name. Some even stood up to cheer me and that makes me laugh softly.

"Alright, Miss Hurricane did not made it hard for me ano. Now let's go to the next question." she chuckled.

I intentionally summarized my life already and gave it to the public in one blow so that our time will not be prolonged. Hindi kasi ito matatapos agad kung hihintayin ko ang paisa-isang tanong nila.