#HIP04

"Cheerleader"

The clock already striked 1:00 in the predawn but my eyes never seem to be sleepy. My whole system is awake, unable to doze off. Kung ano anong pwesto na ang nagawa at naharap ng katawan ko sa komportable higaan, pero hindi pa rin ako nakakaramdam ng antok.

Why can't i fall asleep?

I'm tired from yesterday and i haven't slept in frequent manner and yet, here i am, struggling to gather some rest. Sa inis ko ay umupo na lamang ako at isinandal ang likod sa headboard ng kama.

I blew my hair off and rolled my eyes out of annoyance. Kung kailan wala akong tinatapos na projects o papers at tska ako hindi makatulog. Samantalang kapag naghahabol ako at walang oras para magpahinga at tska naman ako dadalawin ng antok.

Kinuha ko ang cellphone ko na nasa side table at napagpasyahang mag-surf nalang sa social media. Baka mapatulog ako ng mga iba't ibang larawan o usapin sa Pilipinas at tuloyan akong makatulog.

I opened my twitter account first and my notifications shook the whole of me. The first tweet on my newsfeed is all about me and Danzel, back in the canteen yesterday afternoon. Bawat pangyayari o galaw ni Danzel ay nakunan ng litrato. Mayroon iyong pipila pa lamang siya sa likod ko, mayroon din iyong nagkaharap kami at nag uusap. Mayroon din 'yong inabot niya sa counter ang pera niya kaya mukha akong nacorner. Siyempre hindi papahuli ang mga litrato namin habang kumakain.

The second tweet was still us, in the hallway, watching the rain while standing 'close' together. And the third but definitely not the last

The pictures are not blurry or low qualified, it's very obvious that the photographer and the camera itself are professional. It looks like it was took by someone professional and well trained on this kind of work, that even the smallest and shortest scene were all captured clearly.

[EYE OF THE SMU tweeted] : JUST IN!

The recent champion and most valuable player of Simon Memorial University, Danzel Rajasandro caught on a simple lunch-date inside our university's canteen with his rumoured girlfriend.

[hesx.photog tweeted] : just look how interesting my subjects are. Danzel and the outstanding psychology student eating together as a peace offering to each other after having a love quarrel?

[bubblybubble tweeted] : noo, this can't be true! you're taking away our man😭

[daaanmylove tweeted] : i know her! she's @cane_amore the psych major! i can't believe they're together 😭

Hindi ko pa man nababasa ang mga komento ng publiko ay nawiwindang na ako. Mga caption pa lamang iyon pero kinakabahan na ang buong kaluoban ko. What if they dig more about me and started dwelling on my past just to get informations and history of our interactions. Damn. I used to have a private life.

I gulped as i open the comment section, getting myself ready for what i was about to face. I am so sure that they are going to criticize the woman and not the man.

xdisha: please tell me in okay not to be okayyy :(

christinewho?: they look good together! that girl is gorgeous

luven_palimme: please don't take hurricane away from me. you already have the majority of the girls in SMU, lemme have her.

weniequez: kung iyan man ang gf ni danzel, then i have no objections or criticism. that girl, hurricane samantha amore del costa is a genius and obviously beautiful. abot na abot standard ni rajasandro